NBA Live 07 1000 People Online Attempt

Minty

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/news/nbalive07.jpg

Well, people have been asking about this for over two years now. And the time has finally come! EA have announced the server for the game will be turned off on Feb 2nd. We have chosen Sunday January 31st for the date. The times will be:

7PM: Central Europe (GMT +1)

6PM: UK (GMT)

1PM: US Eastern (GMT -5)

Noon: US Central (GMT -6)

11AM : US Mountain (GMT -7)

10AM : US Western (GMT -8)

We will follow the same process we went through last time. We will have multiple x360a rooms set up, with staff and senior members heading up the rooms. Obviously, the more people the better. There are various theories that 1 person can have 4 controllers signed in which count, others don't believe that this theory counts. We will be trying to track down a definitive answer from EA in the coming weeks.

Anyway, this is only going to work if everybody helps to spread the word. Please forward this thread to as many people as possible, as many communities as possible. Blog it, tweet it, Facebook it, text it. Do whatever you can. We've done this once already, let's do it again. Will be a good opportunity to get a shiny new Award badge :p

More details will be announced closer to the day, but for now we have a date to work with :)

Please use THIS thread for discussion.

EDIT - Please read this so we're all on the same page for this: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2676753

Edited by Minty

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in! I have a question, though. How will you guys know that I (or anyone else) participated to be eligible for the award? Do I just accept an invite from a senior member from x360a, and join that lobby?

Also, I'm a journalist at another gaming website. Is it all right if I make a news post on that site to inform everyone there of this event? Thanks, I just want to make sure if it's all right with you guys to spread the word through another website. :)