What are u hoping to be improved in new B:AA2 ?

HorsemanOfWar16

Just wandering what ure thoughts are as to what can be improved ?

- multiplayer?

- Gotham City? - soughta been confirmed due to trailer - ( hopefully )

I hope they still got riddles i enjoyed a challenge for collectables cheev.

Defiantly ride the Bat Car and Plane sequence?

To be honest i cant think of much cause it was such a great game lol

what ure thoughts ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving Batmobile and the rest of the vehicle around the Gotham sound incredible. I love the idea. That would be one of the thing I would like to see in the sequel. But I only see that happening if the game is Free-roam like GTA.

I hope they keep the same combat system because it was fun and new.

I really don't care what the sequel will have, I'm just thrill and happy that there is a sequel.

What I don't want is Multiplayer. I mean, who are you going to play as? Batman? We're going to have number of Batman playing around the Gotham City? Blah, that's not very convincing. Don't kill the game with unnecessary multiplayer.

true guess that make sense -

hope they just focus making best sp rather than mp cause to be honest i cant see how that would work, but as for driving if it turns in to anything like GTA i wont be happy. just certain parts u hit button and it comes for car chases or something. but ye suppose u gotta be happy that there's a sequel to amazing game so soon. GO EDIOS oh no wait ... ??? Square Enix now ???

This game should not be anything like GTA. That's a cool idea about Batman being free roaming in Gotham City. But if enjoyed the first game, it wasn't anything like that. The detail and gameplay was nice because it wasn't a sandbox game. Look at the spider man games and how shitty they are. What I want to see in Arkham 2 is just another good story and more villians. I also want it to be longer and a vehicle mission would be nice also and some gadgets. Honestly I thought the first game was great and easily one of my favorite games on the 360, so I know I'm buying the sequel unless they screw it up (which they won't).

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was hoping for free roam but if that doesn't happen I would be happy for the sequel to have better Challenge Maps, and by better I mean have them all be Invisible Predator style and instead of having to make three specific kills instead have a score or time to try also have the guards explore randomly instead of been on a pre-set route, and maybe even add bosses to a few of the maps, oh and no more explosives on the Gargoyles they ruined the end of the game for me.

• 2 weeks later...

-Free roam, especially after game completion.

-Gotham City (Like before, it's probably been confirmed due to the trailer).

-More DLC support post release, I was really looking forward to more challenge maps considering two packs were released. They seem to have dried up though and from what I can see so far, the GOTY edition is not worth the price (yet).

I disagree and think multiplayer could be kind of cool. Maybe not true versus multiplayers, but co-op challenges as Batman/Nightwing or co-op puzzles, or some playable villains. Didn't PS3 owners get a playable Joker level in AA1?

• 3 weeks later...

People keep saying they want free roaming. If you liked the first one, then why would you want free roaming in the 2nd because the 1st one didn't have that mechanic at all. The game worked because the world was smaller than a GTA game so they could add more detail and put specific things in certain areas in Arkham Asylum to change it up. What I want in the sequel is rocksteady to not abuse my trust. I think what ever idea rocksteady has it'll be good. I just want a good story, new villians, maybe some vehicle missions such as batmobile, new gadgets and all same gameplay mechanics such as the fighting. Batman: AA one of my favorite games of this generation and I'm actually still hoping for some DLCs of challange maps, which is becoming less likely with how long ago the release was. But yea looking forward to this game. Don't take to long to make!!!

I hope to see more gadgets, a better use of the detective mode and co-op (online and offline) for the storymode with characters like Nightwing, Robin, Huntress, The Question and so on. I think it'd be fun and it wouldn't necessarily ruin the story mode if the ai adjusts the difficult/number of enemies according to the number of players. At the very least I hope to see more guest appearances by thos characters. Also multiple endings based on game choices (from the trailer it appears there will be some sort of war in Gotham and maybe you may be able to decide how it resolves or something like that) would be nice. In any case even if they do the 1st one with a new story and new places to see I'll be happy since that game was incredible and by far the best comic book game ever IMO.

I hope to see more gadgets, a better use of the detective mode and co-op (online and offline) for the storymode with characters like Nightwing, Robin, Huntress, The Question and so on. I think it'd be fun and it wouldn't necessarily ruin the story mode if the ai adjusts the difficult/number of enemies according to the number of players. [....]

I would prefer offline NPC (for Nightwing, Robin, and/or Batgirl).That would be something new I'd like to see.

I would prefer offline NPC (for Nightwing, Robin, and/or Batgirl).That would be something new I'd like to see.

I think it'd be nice if you could have both (drop-in/drop-out) a-là Kane & Lynch or Marvel Ultimate Alliance. This way you can play with a friend or solo with the same save game. Of course this would mean that there would be a partner through the whole game and I don't know if I want that...

More Villains. (Mr. Freeze, more Scarecrow, Penguin...basically all the ones that didnt make it into the first game)

NO MP!!! game like this doesnt need it.

More Riddler challenges...those where fun...never got em all though :/

another moment that makes me think something is wrong with my 360...hahah that whole scene was badass.

hmmmm cant think of anything else...game was rather amazing.

more "Main" villains...in the first The Joker was the man guy..i think it would be cool to have multiple stories. Such as the joker coming back and at the same time the scarecrow is up to something and during all that Mr. Freeze has plans. I guess a more "branched out" story. idk...i sounded confusing...damn :/ lol