Achievement Trading Thread

CaptainKicker

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hey!

Desperately looking for someone to boost with so I can get the achievements as noone plays online (at least when im searching!)

Im quite limited as to when i can play it, so if you add me, i'll send you a request whenever im available to play it! Please just send me a msg saying why your adding me!

GT: Princess Zmee

Cheers Dudes!:woop:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I just started using my brain today and thought why not look on the forums for other people that need the online achievements. Long story short, I'll be sending some of you FR's. I'm going to go down the line and add one by one until I get the achievements. If you want my help you can add me as well.

GT: OSTRODAMUS

I'm in Belgium so my time zone is GMT+1 which is 1 hour ahead of the UK, 6 hours ahead of East Coast USA and 9 hours ahead of West Coast USA.

I'm usually on M-F from around (GMT+1) 12:30-16:00 and again most days around 23:30-01:00.

I always help people even after I've gotten the achievement myself so don't EVER hesitate to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for help getting the Aqua incognito and Territorial achievements in Bioshocks 2 MP. no matter what I do I can't get a single of the new maps to come up during regular play, and I don't have enough xbox friends with bioshock 2 to form a group and grind them out. If anyone would like to get the achievements together my gamertag is Bick Is Good, send a friend request and we can get started whenever its convenient for you. Thanks a ton!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...