Another collectibles guide. All 140, in order, checklist.

DrMong

Here's (another) full guide for all 141 collectibles.

http://www.mlwgames.com/bioshock-infinite/collectibles-guide

- All 141 collectibles in order

- Tick 'em off once you find them

- Video locations for all

- Mobile / tablet friendly guide

Hope it can be of some help!

Edit: Yeah, that was meant to say 141!

Burial At Sea Episode 1 Guide:

http://www.mlwgames.com/bioshock-infinite/burial-at-sea-episode-1

Edited by DrMong

Here's (another) full guide for all 140 collectibles.

http://www.mlwgames.com/bioshock-infinite/collectibles-guide

- All 140 collectibles in order

- Tick 'em off once you find them

- Video locations for all

- Mobile / tablet friendly guide

Hope it can be of some help!

Note: Videos processing.

Well it is ok but Maka and Pyx already made guides. So no need other one really but thanks for help more. :)

You're missing an infusion.

Please don't post misleading information.

There's 24 Infusions needed to get the achievement. All 24 are in my guide.

As you can see, putting finishing touches to the videos.

Edit: I originally counted them wrong, but all present and in order.

Edited by DrMong

Well it is ok but Maka and Pyx already made guides. So no need other one really but thanks for help more. :)

Maka and Pyx's guides are both very good. And many thanks to both for putting in the time to do guides. But you have to admit, this one is complete. The others are not done yet.

EDIT: Well no I take that back, I don't see videos for most. So it's not complete either.

Edited by intheshallow

Maka and Pyx's guides are both very good. And many thanks to both for putting in the time to do guides. But you have to admit, this one is complete. The others are not done yet.
I have to agree, it lists them all in order & the fact that it IS complete and allows me to check off what I have already done means I can finish from where I left off at chapter 9 & complete the game without missing any collectibles

I have to agree, it lists them all in order & the fact that it IS complete and allows me to check off what I have already done means I can finish from where I left off at chapter 9 & complete the game without missing any collectibles

Glad you can find it helpful! :)

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

LOL!

Excellent guide, I'll be using this one for sure, I like Maka's and Pyx's guides, but this one is much better for me as it's tablet friendly. Saves me using the Laptop or PC. Well done!

Excellent guide, I'll be using this one for sure, I like Maka's and Pyx's guides, but this one is much better for me as it's tablet friendly. Saves me using the Laptop or PC. Well done!

Thanks. :)

Aww, this is the only collectibles guide not stickied. I guess because it's an external link.

Just one of those things, if you message a mod or something I'm sure they would sticky it as it's the best guide for me personally simply because videos are hidden. Problem with achievement guides with youtube embedded is it can take awhile to load. Not much of an issue on PC or Laptop, but on phones and tablets (sometimes) it can be a pain to navigate and can lag and stutter.

it's the best guide for me personally simply because videos are hidden. Problem with achievement guides with youtube embedded is it can take awhile to load. Not much of an issue on PC or Laptop, but on phones and tablets (sometimes) it can be a pain to navigate and can lag and stutter.

Which is exactly why it's done like that. :)