Last 1000/completion you got? - Xbox One Edition

otaking live

Ive FINALLY got the original 1000g from Forza 5 :D

I got a few of the dlc achievements in the process but I'm not willing to pay for certain cars for some single achievements. Original 1000 is a completion in my eyes (especially after around 150+ hours)

Nice. Forza 5 is a long grind. I only have 195g on it, and its going to take me quite a while to get the game anywhere near 1000g. As for dlc, I might grab it at some point.

Agreed, and I have shitty luck. exemplified by the fact that the Poker dice achievement in The Witcher 2 took me 7 hours of rolling dice.

oh man that achievement was bullshit. i tried that achievement everyday.

id be playing a game and id just think il go grind that that poker achievement cos thats what it felt like. took such a long time to get

Unfortunately I don't get many 1000/completion due to having kids/time issues. Also many games now have multiplayer ones that are not very fun to complete (lose steam) or I am just not interested in the multiplayer mode for that game. Fable Anniversary was my last 1000/1000 (they did a great job of balancing the achievements and making them attainable and fun). Some of you guys completed some really tough (and chore) ones!