oh great,what did i do?

JPrixx

im not sure if anyone else had this problem but here we go.....i found a classic Scorpion code on my Gamestop recite and i redeemed it on the XBL dashboard.then loaded up the game and its not there,after going through the main menu screen of MK i see they have a redeem code option...i tryed putting in the code again and it doesnt work...am i screwed?or do i have to master Scorpion?:confused::confused:

im not sure if anyone else had this problem but here we go.....i found a classic Scorpion code on my Gamestop recite and i redeemed it on the XBL dashboard.then loaded up the game and its not there,after going through the main menu screen of MK i see they have a redeem code option...i tryed putting in the code again and it doesnt work...am i screwed?or do i have to master Scorpion?:confused::confused:

Highlight on scorpion press start and you'll see costume 1 scroll to your right and you'll see MK1 which is the classic

While your in the character screen press the start button instead of A to choose. Once you press the start button move the D-pad to the right and you will see it.

Highlight on scorpion press start and you'll see costume 1 scroll to your right and you'll see MK1 which is the classic

thank you both