So Season Two finished. Spoliers!

supadryz

All thoughts & spoilers here.

1st of all how the hell did all of them survive the shot out from such close range. Lol

Its good to see Jane back as she is one of the only strong characters in Season Two.

On the Ice I'm guessing it does not matter if you save or cover Luke, his fate was always death. I chose to cover him.

Between shooting Kenny or Jane, well I have been waiting to shot Kenny for 2 seasons. So no contest really.

Invited strangers into compound, which I am not sure was the right choice but shall find out in Season Three.

Overall I enjoyed Season Two but shame that really any decision you made apart for the final 2 scenes didn't make a single difference.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent ending i picked:

Protected the baby - Couldn't really not

Went to help Luke - He was one of the better characters season 2

Didn't ask to leave with mike

Shot Kenny - I liked Kenny but he was far too broken at this point.

With Jane & the family - Don't really like Jane but she seemed a better option than Kenny & the family seemed all right.

I decided to cover Luke.

Didn't ask to leave with Mike.

Shot Kenny. I liked Kenny, even in season 1 I sided with him a lot but by the end of season 2 he was broken. I was telling myself to watch and see what happened but the guy was a mess so had to shoot him.

End of the game I was with Jane and the family.

Seemed like it was missing something that season 1 had but in general another brilliant season.

I decided to cover Luke.

Shot Kenny. I liked Kenny, even in season 1 I sided with him a lot but by the end of season 2 he was broken. I was telling myself to watch and see what happened but the guy was a mess so had to shoot him.

End of the game I was with Jane and the family.

Seemed like it was missing something that season 1 had but in general another brilliant season.

Same choices here. The family seemed alright. The little ending bit where they see his gun and get alarmed seemed weird to me - they've survived this long, of course they have weapons.

Shooting Kenny in no exaggeration was the hardest decisions i made in the series and one of the hardest in all the games i have played.

I stuck by him and always backed him up because truthfully i did agree with him. And man did i want him to come out and shoot Bonnie and co down with me, i started hating them before they even pulled that stupid plan. Bonnie's actions when Luke was struggling were just pathetic, wish she died.

I shot Kenny because it felt like he was grasping on to anything that could show him that he could still do some good and it didn't all go to hell. But in the end it felt like it was time to give him peace.. because in the Walking Dead everything will go to hell no matter what he does and he would feel the pain again.

I really disliked the stunt Jane pulled and i immediately knew the baby was fine when she told Clementine 'you will see him for who he is' but still i felt i had to put Kenny down. I then also forgave her and ended up letting another family in with us because i do like her but maybe i should have just gone away with the baby..

The more i think about it, the more i think i will go back and do it different because it just feels weird especially when Jane told i am just like him, just for agreeing with him so maybe i should of let her die. I usually stick by my decisions, like in Mass Effect and many other games i never really felt i needed to go back and stuck by everything i did throughout playthroughs.

I guess i am thinking about it too much but that was emotional, even with Kenny saying i made the right choice i am not sure i will stick with this for season 3 although i'll try :p

Edited by Starkweather

Decent ending i picked:

Protected the baby - Couldn't really not

Went to help Luke - He was one of the better characters season 2

Didn't ask to leave with mike

Shot Kenny - I liked Kenny but he was far too broken at this point.

With Jane & the family - Don't really like Jane but she seemed a better option than Kenny & the family seemed all right.

exactly my choices, I hated Kenny ever since episode 1 of the first game but still shooting him was hard to do.

I'm with Starkweather.

I wasn't happy with Jane for using AJ as a pawn to get Kenny angry & to lie to Clem, but I forgave her. Although I nearly didn't.

That part with the gun in the Dad's back pocket spooked me too, but I suppose we'll need more people in Season Three. I got a weird vibe about the family & nearly said no, but my Clem has been honest, nice & tried to keep everything down the middle in Season Two.

That scene where Kenny is lying there dying after you shoot him was so sad & emotional & nearly made me shed a tear.

My choices were:

I protected the Baby

I went to help Luke

I didn't ask to leave with Mike

I shot Kenny

I took the family in

Is there any way to save Luke?!

I went to save him, fell in the ice with him & a walker dragged him down. Restarted the checkpoint, I chose to save him, but didn't move the stick forward so Bonnie went to save him, they both fell through, tried to shoot & bust the ice to save him once he was under... he drowned, but freakin' Bonnie found a way out of the water. Restarted again, chose to cover him, Bonnie went to save him... same thing happened. :(

Please tell me there's a way to save Luke! He's the only person in the group I still care about!

I guess there is no way. God dammit.

Edited by VyperJMc

I went with Kenny and AJ to the safe camp in Wellington, and a woman at the gate tells them they don't take anyone else in due to them being overpopulated. Kenny convinced her to let Clem and AJ stay, and you can choose if you want to enter Wellington, or leave with Kenny. So it seems like season 3 could be completely different for everybody as you could be in any of the three different locations.

I decided to cover Luke.

Looked Away.

End of the game I left with Kenny because I stuck with him through two seasons and didn't want to leave him. I also watched the other endings and was satisfied with my choice. Didn't really like Jane at all so choosing her and killing Kenny was not an option for me.

I was the few (about 22%) that shot Kenny and left Jane. I wanted to be with Kenny as he was my homeboy but he was making it hard to keeping him alive since episode 4. The only reason that I left Jane is because the stupid stunt that she pulled and that she wasn't that loyal to her companions (she runs away when she gets to attached with someone, wasn't going to risk that again).

Went for cover

Helped Luke

Didn't ask to leave(I understand them wanting to leave, but I was enraged at them taking all the supplies. That is a death sentence. Would have shot them had it let me.)

Shot Kenny

Left Jane, sure Kenny was bad with his rage, but she was just as manipulative, and angered me more.

Love the series. With most games heading to focus on multiplayer, I enjoy the few that still put a heavy emphasis on single player.

Now we all have to go through the brutal long wait for Season 3.

(I understand them wanting to leave, but I was enraged at them taking all the supplies. That is a death sentence. Would have shot them had it let me.)

and the fact that they took everything really made me sick, a shame too as I liked Mike, Bonny was always a weasel even in 400 days but he seemed like a good guy. couldn't stand how nice he was being to Arvo, I tried to treat the kid well but he certainly brought any torment on himself for lying about us taking his supplies in the first place

I guess that this means that Kenny/Jane (whoever you stayed with, if any), will get killed early on in Season 3, so the story can stay how TT wanted it. I would think you will somehow get to the same point by the end of Episode one.

I wouldn't like if they did that. I wouldn't mind the game jutting off in a few different directions. Would make the decisions actually feel more meaningful and would be more tailored to the individual player.

I wouldn't like if they did that. I wouldn't mind the game jutting off in a few different directions. Would make the decisions actually feel more meaningful and would be more tailored to the individual player.

True, but think about it. A truly great experience would have many different story arcs depending on choices. What we have seen so far says that is unlikely. I'm not taking away anything from the series, I have enjoyed every minute of both seasons, but it has to be limited to a certain extent. Just so far it has been a very small extent.

True, but think about it. A truly great experience would have many different story arcs depending on choices. What we have seen so far says that is unlikely. I'm not taking away anything from the series, I have enjoyed every minute of both seasons, but it has to be limited to a certain extent. Just so far it has been a very small extent.

Agreed, I'm hoping that they at least expand on the possibilities a bit. This episode would seem to set the precedent to do just that, since the choices are quite varied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, I forgot to post my decisions.

-I saved the baby.

-I went to help Luke, brutal result to that (he dies either way, but pretty sickening seeing him being drowned by a zombie).

-Didn't ask to leave with Mike.

-Did NOT shoot Kenny - Jane was being just as, if not more manipulative than Kenny. I know it's a long shot, but I want to believe that somehow, some way, Kenny can be saved and 'fixed'. At the gate of Wellington, he seems to show genuine contrition and remorse for the things that has happened, and shows that he is capable of not just thinking selfishly, this is another reason I didn't trust Jane, I have/had no doubt she'd leave me in the dust sooner or later. Kenny might too, but we'll have to see.

-In the end I'm with Kenny & AJ. I refused to leave Kenny. I haven't always agreed with him but I saved his life, at this point I'm going to stick with him.