Battlelog soldier race...

seahn

by no means do i mean this to be racist, just racial, as my i was wondering if there is, or will be (to anyone's knowledge) a way to change the race of your soldier that is shown in your battle log... im not black, i dont have a problem being black, other than the fact that i dont feel that represents me, as im not black...

when i played the PC alpha my soldier was different from the soldier i have now, not that its relevant, but yeah...

thanks for any answers...

Okay, so you go to "HOME" at the top, click on your name on the left, and then go to your profile page (at the left again, where your stats are shown), next click on "EDIT PROFILE" on the left AGAIN. Afterwards, just click on the black soldier image and change it to whatever you want from the options there. Then click the yellow "SAVE" at the bottom. Then PRESTO! You changed the soldier!

Okay, so you go to "HOME" at the top, click on your name on the left, and then go to your profile page (at the left again, where your stats are shown), next click on "EDIT PROFILE" on the left AGAIN. Afterwards, just click on the black soldier image and change it to whatever you want from the options there. Then click the yellow "SAVE" at the bottom. Then PRESTO! You changed the soldier!

thanks very much...

im not black, i dont have a problem being black, other than the fact that i dont feel that represents me, as im not black...

Possibility the greatest line I have ever read. That entire post was hilariously awkward/cautious; rightfully so as racism is constantly misinterpreted/blown out of proportion.