Majestic map pack due out Feb 25th - details

UltimateTT66

This is not 'new' information, but thought I'd start gathering info together on the right forum...

DUE OUT FEB 25th

MAJESTIC MAP PACK

The Majestic Map Pack serves as Halo 4's second DLC, and will be released on February 25th, 2013. The DLC includes three maps:

Landfall

Monolith

Skyline

Landfall’s emphasis is on infantry battles against a glittering ocean on a distant world, while Monolith exposes you to the naked vacuum of space – and the firepower of opposing teams, and Skyline’s distinctly industrial feel provides new challenges in somewhat familiar, but occasionally confined spaces.

Art work for the new maps at the link here - original post by lickablelemons7

No new achievements are known of at present, though are expected.

Edited by UltimateTT66

Has anyone seen any achievement listing for this? I hope they are ones like the Noble Map pack from Halo Reach - get a double kill on a Majestic map, or earn a Killing Spree on a Majestic Map. The Crimson ones were god awful, yet the original disc ones were fairly common sense.

The achievements haven't been announced, nor mentioned at all.

Since the DLC is coming the week after Spartan Ops ends, it's most likely going to be 8 new achievements for 250:gsicon: centered around Multiplayer (War Games) again.

Knowing 343 and their terrible creativity with the Crimson achievements, these Majestic ones will probably be centered around doing crazy, luck-based tasks, such as: scoring a headshot on an enemy with a Magnum while you have been stuck with a plasma grenade while your active camo is activated.

EDIT: The retail achievements were strong and fun. Hopefully these will be fun, too.

Knowing 343 and their terrible creativity with the Crimson achievements, these Majestic ones will probably be centered around doing crazy, luck-based tasks, such as: scoring a headshot on an enemy with a Magnum while you have been stuck with a plasma grenade while your active camo is activated.

That would be a pretty damn sweet achievement to try and get haha

Great, now I have to hurry and boost the last few Crimson achievements before then, since they'll likely remove the Crimson playlist once Majestic comes out.

I wonder if they're going to just change the playlist to DLC and just combine them. Might make things a bit more smooth also for new people who haven't played any crimson yet

Count me in! ;)

Oh no! I just remembered I'm gonna be on vacation from the 24th - 28th so I won't be able to boost the new achievements with you guys.

I'm kind of annoyed since I'll have to find other people to do them with now, but I can't be too annoyed since I'll be on vacation.

Gheuh, Landfall > Monolith

The hell's this garbage?! Go home. Monolith is the best map of all time. Headlong and Lockout will be looking like Backwash and Adrift when Monolith comes to lay the smack down on all your candy asses.

Edited by Ty-Rex

Count me in! ;)

Yes, sir!

Oh no! I just remembered I'm gonna be on vacation from the 24th - 28th so I won't be able to boost the new achievements with you guys.

I'm kind of annoyed since I'll have to find other people to do them with now, but I can't be too annoyed since I'll be on vacation.

Damn you! If you need help/more people when you start your boosting - always shoot me a message.

The hell's this garbage?! Go home. Monolith is the best map of all time. Headlong and Lockout will be looking like Backwash and Adrift when Monolith comes to lay the smack down on all your candy asses.

:eek: BLASPHEMY!

Fixed tht 4 u bby

g2heck

Also, I think Monolith will probably be the best out of the three.

Damn skippy it will be.

NO. NO. NO! Don't side with Ghueh, Landfall AND Skyline > Monolith.

I'm gonna laugh when Monolith blows! :D

Spell my dumb username right scrub.

And also, far as I can tell, the tally is 142,069 votes Monolith vs -2 Landfail.

#winning

Spell my dumb username right scrub.

And also, far as I can tell, the tally is 142,069 votes Monolith vs -2 Landfail.

#winning

Oh shit, I suck. Truth is, I don't have fingers. It's hard to type correctly. How I spelt this entire sentence and the one before it correctly beats me.

:( Well, fine. I'll give Monolith a chance...for now.