Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for

Vidmaster Challenge Endure

Firefight Last Exit

Firefight Chasm Ten

Firefight Alpha Site

Firefight Rally Point

Gamertag is GIG Guerra

Message me when you got a group ect Ill most likely be on at weekend all day/night

Looking to set up an "Endure" session on Friday April 19th around 10:00 EST. Good connections required. Also, make sure you study this so know what you're doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JklPYM3PDCs]Road2Recon Ep.6: ODST - Endure (ODST Machinima) - YouTube[/ame]

This achievement has been taunting me for a long time and I finally want to crush this bitch. Add yourself to the list.

1. LooksLikeYoda32

2. iceman comeff

Edited by Bunbox360

I´m looking for some people to do either one of the vid masters tonight or another friday, I have some people allready. But i´m in the Netherlands so i´d so i´d prefer people who are in my time zone aswell. Or willing to play during those hours. Just message me. I´m always free on fridays.

gt Blastbeat Bill

Hi, I'm looking to try and get the bulk of the Firefight achievements for this game. I still need to get the 200,000 points achievements for all maps, and would like to attempt the Endure Vidmaster challenge also. I am also looking to try and complete the campaign on legendary in co-op, as well as attempt the Deja Vu Vidmaster challenge if anybody would like to. Send me a friend request AND a message stating what achievements you would like to attempt so that I know who would like to help with which achievement. I live in the UK, so it would be easier to play with people in a similair time zone, especially during the week as I have school. However, on weekends I will be able to play with people from all timezones most likely as I will have spare time at some point.

(Also looking to complete all other Halo campaigns on Legendary.)

Gamertag: MeetTheCynic

Looking for

Vidmaster Challenge Endure

Firefight Last Exit

Firefight Chasm Ten

Firefight Alpha Site

Firefight Rally Point

Gamertag is GIG Guerra

Message me when you got a group ect Ill most likely be on at weekend all day/night

I'm looking to get the final Audiolog, Legendary, All Firefight, and VidMaster Achievements. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My gamertag is HappyDude007 on XBLA. Please add me in reference to this post.

I'm over 21, and I play pretty regularly. I live on the West Coast.