Hobbies Gold Medals Question

demonjjf

Quick question about the gold medals for the hobbies.

I went to the shooting range with Franklin, and got all gold medals on the all challenges. Then I went with Michael and the gold medals were not there. I'm assuming its the same way for the other hobbies

Do I have to get all the gold medals with all 3 characters for the 100%? Or is it fine just with one character?

Quick question about the gold medals for the hobbies.

I went to the shooting range with Franklin, and got all gold medals on the all challenges. Then I went with Michael and the gold medals were not there. I'm assuming its the same way for the other hobbies

Do I have to get all the gold medals with all 3 characters for the 100%? Or is it fine just with one character?

You don't need to get gold with all three characters for Multi-Disciplined at the Gun Range ... but you do need to get gold with all three characters if you want all three to have the 25% AmmuNation discount.

You don't need to get gold with all three characters for Multi-Disciplined at the Gun Range ... but you do need to get gold with all three characters if you want all three to have the 25% AmmuNation discount.

Yeah I figured that. I might use do that, cause 25% off all ammo is really helpful.

Yeah I figured that. I might use do that, cause 25% off all ammo is really helpful.

The ammo ... and the Body Armor :)

Heck, saving on the Body Armor alone is worth going through the trouble of doing those challenges.

Of course, after you've done it once, doing it two more times is actually pretty easy because you've figured out how to do the others ... plus by the time you're done, all three guys are 100-skill shooters ;)