Arkaden Survival Help

• 1 month later...

I just hid in the Burger Town counter, and put a sentry gun close to the elevator during the wave before Juggernauts came.

And when the Juggernauts came, I left the counter and circle around the 'thing' in front of the counter. I could prone and still shoot the head of the Juggernauts, while they always just tried to shoot my body so I basically could always survive.

I just hid in the Burger Town counter, and put a sentry gun close to the elevator during the wave before Juggernauts came.

And when the Juggernauts came, I left the counter and circle around the 'thing' in front of the counter. I could prone and still shoot the head of the Juggernauts, while they always just tried to shoot my body so I basically could always survive.

^^^ This, but when there were juggernauts, i usually ran a lap around the map, trying to keep away from them and shoot them at a distance. Also, for Helicopters, If you stand in the main area of the map right above burger town, you can shoot them through the glass ceiling :)

I setup on the right side of the 2nd floor where the weapon terminal is located. (the doorway that leads to the room still under construction.)

If you start each wave here all enemies will try and charge you head on and you can pick them off easy. If you feel in danger, simply retreat into the room and cut them down as they go through the door.