A Burst Of Flavor Achievement Easy without reloading!

eX I Bli7z

Not sure if mentioned already, but I just got the achievement 'A Burst of Flavor' by acquiring the Cherry Burst Perk, and literally ran circles and trains until there was more than enough (greater than 10) zombies, and allowed myself to go down. This caused the Cherry Burst to activate and netted me the achievement. Didn't have to force the effect via reloading etc...

Make sure you have purgatory power spare...lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FAuyLABa7E]A Burst of Flavor! Easy Solo Achievement - Black Ops 2 - Mob of the Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by eX I Bli7z

Not sure if mentioned already, but I just got the achievement 'A Burst of Flavor' by acquiring the Cherry Burst Perk, and literally ran circles and trains until there was more than enough (greater than 10) zombies, and allowed myself to go down. This caused the Cherry Burst to activate and netted me the achievement. Didn't have to force the effect via reloading etc...

Make sure you have purgatory power spare...lol...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FAuyLABa7E]A Burst of Flavor! Easy Solo Achievement - Black Ops 2 - Mob of the Dead - YouTube[/ame][/QUO

Just curious as to why going down and wasting an afterlife would be better than just doing a reload? All I did was run around a bit to get at least 10 zombies, then fired off a couple shots and ran toward the crowd and hit reload. Achievement popped without wasting a afterlife. I did have Jugg though. Without Jugg they seem to down you no matter what. To me this perk is a waste.

I only posted this for those that wanted the achievement quickly and without exploring too much. You can get jug and do it that way, but is it really a waste of Purgatory if you gain 1 every round? I don't think so, Ive gone in excess of round 20 with Purgatory being near useless for activating/reviving myself past about round 10.

I only posted this for those that wanted the achievement quickly and without exploring too much. You can get jug and do it that way, but is it really a waste of Purgatory if you gain 1 every round? I don't think so, Ive gone in excess of round 20 with Purgatory being near useless for activating/reviving myself past about round 10.

Good point but for most those afterlifes are crucial. For a real good player not so much I guess. But for flat out just going for the achievement I see your point. Might as well just do it that way and start a new game.

goin down the blast is more powerful and possibly wider radius?? so better safe than sorry? i did it the same way got a few zombies then just downed my self easier than reloading and possibly only killin half then havin to go to next round coz out of zombies ...to each there own tho i suppose :)

Good point but for most those afterlifes are crucial. For a real good player not so much I guess. But for flat out just going for the achievement I see your point. Might as well just do it that way and start a new game.

They are if you're going for the long run... if you're just doing it to get the achievement, they're expendable