Which Call of Duty's Veteran difficulty is the hardest?

Rebmob

Which game was the hardest / most challenging on Veteran difficulty?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Which game was the hardest / most challenging on Veteran difficulty?

• Call of Duty 2
    • Call of Duty 3
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I have beat every Call of Duty on Veteran except the first and third, I'm going to say three is the hardest. Maybe I should attempt beating it again? Hmm.

Please answer the poll above with your opinion!

Note: I left out the games in the Call of Duty franchise that were not released on the Xbox 360 console. Apparently. Let the discussion / debate begin!

Edited by Rebmob

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played 3 on Veteran, so I'd have to go with World at War. The others were pretty difficult, but I didn't have as much trouble with them as I did with World at War. I'm never playinmg that game again.

I'm going to rent three again and re-attempt it, two want hard at all. I will agree World at War was pretty damn tough.

It wouldn't have been that bad had they got rid of all the damn grenades. It was more like a party of explosives rather than a world at war. It was you vs grenades, not Nazis :p

Hah, that and there was BARELY any where to hide at.

Call of Duty 3 is horrible, 2's graphics are a ton better. Plus 3 is sketchy and has many bad glitches.

Now, trick question. I'm stuck at the Silo on 2. Beat 3, but never got the cheeve (damn it!). Started again, and I'm stuck at some point (can't remember where). Going through WaW. Didn't find Hardened all THAT tough. More pain in the ass than anything. 4 I'm stuck at Shock and Awe (no matter what I do, I can't get to the first check point). Working my way though MW2 now, and it's just tough.

So I can't honestly say which is hardest overall. But I went with 2... damn you Silo! :uzi:

well i've played 2 on vet didn't complete it played 3 on vet didn't complete it i played 4 on vet took me a hell of a long time to finish no fighting in the war room but i got my 1k played w@w on vet made haven't finished it due to zombie killing MW2 haven't started it yet but all of this talk about it being easier than the others i'm confident i can finish it. i voted w@w solely for the granades but i would put it at a tie with 2