*Spoiler Alert* Seriously who called it?

TEBellant

The first thing I thought when this started was there's something about Sigma that makes him connected to this. And after hearing how the Thinker could replicate voices and how Porter was taken away by secret police I was like...Dayum! Porter is Sigma! Than half hour later when it explains it I did my little "Oh Yeah" dance like a boss...Cause I'm weird like that.:locked

Overall This DLC was great(Cept for achievement issue). Really was hoping for an update for the map pack so we could actually get paired with people who have it as well but no luck :-/

Everything connected for me when listening to the audio diary in the spotlight you drop down to in the middle of the last level.

Here's hoping they get the achievements sorted out. They do unlock in-game, I wonder if the problem is with 2K or Microsoft.

Everything connected for me when listening to the audio diary in the spotlight you drop down to in the middle of the last level.

Here's hoping they get the achievements sorted out. They do unlock in-game, I wonder if the problem is with 2K or Microsoft.

Yeah, I just noticed the achievement issue, too. The Dashboard and Guide game lists both show 60 achievements total, but when I browse the game's achievements in my Guide it shows xx/68 total. I seem to remember this happening with some other game a while ago. The DLC is a day old so maybe they'll be on top of it soon.

To be noted: Kane & Lynch 2's achievement tiles weren't uploaded to Xbox.com until like a week after the game came out, so this is becoming a bad pattern with achievements not being up to date.

I was glad how this DLC went it was fun and I figured out who Sigma was about half way in. My only question is where was his little sister. If he's an alpha series like Delta he had to be connected to a little sister but this isn't fleshed out. I am probably being overly anal, but still you can't have one set of scenerios and then those rules don't apply to other parts of the game.

It may be that he was the big daddy that was eluded to in the audio diary about the robotic little sisters. That would explain why he had no little sister bonded to him. Why bond a real little girl to a Daddy that was going to be used in Robotic trials, it would create an automatic situation for failure. Could also explain why that one little sister robot mysteriously comes to life for a second when it sees you.........

• 1 month later...

I thought it was a fantastic plot twist and I have to admit that I didn't see it coming at all.

I really agree with the previous post by tunaleg as well, that last diary with Pearl really gave me the shivers, it just shows the level of artistry and writing we are talking about when you talk about the Bioshock franchise.

Absolutely stunning DLC, the best I have ever played.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't see the whole twist. I thought "Porter" was going to betray you in the end...course, I thought the same about Atlas and Sinclair, and I was only half right there. Guess I'm just untrusting and paranoid. =P

But, it was that audio log in the spotlight that helped me put two-and-two together. And, I loved that slow walk through Porter's home after killing Wahl and the emotion it invoked. Also, I'm not sure why I was surprised Pearl was in-fact dead. I kind of figured she was waiting for him outside of Rapture or something. Durp.

Anyone else wonder how Porter and Tenenbaum can just return to the surface like nothing happened? Or, Eleanor or Jack? You'd think going back to the "real world" after the whole experience would be a bit jarring...

• 3 weeks later...