Achievement Trading Thread

Monopoly Man 93

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woop: K all I'm back to help out with 100% collectables. I was in the hospital all weekend with a disloicated jaw....But of u need help with the collectables, just shoot me a message on xbox live and will be gladly to send them :woop:

Came back just in time huh? lol

Hope your feeling better now.

Anyway, I is back!

Ready to send 100% messages until Monday :p

Like everyone else, I need help with collectables, so please send/share/whatever with me...

GT: ChefJesusX5

100% sent!

here to give and get. GT: JefeGator

In order to send, you must first receive :p

100% sent!

I could also use the collectables. I would gladly send some out too, but I doubt I'm worth much. Thanks!

GT: SirOrin

Nibbles141

Hi all. Looking for collectibles if anyone can send. Happy to send out too, although just started so not that far in yet.

Like everyone else, I need help with collectables, so please send/share/whatever with me...pretty please.

GT: Ill009

Add me to the list of folks looking for collectibles, thanks.

GT : I Smell Funyuns

Sent 100% to all the above :p

EDIT: My 100th post! :p

Edited by SXRXE

Hey, I'm also looking for some help with the collectibles in this game; and for some help with the online achievements for fable 2, 3, and Borderlands. I could also help with achievements for any of the games I have. Message me or friend me (with message) if interested in either.

I'm looking to get the smile on your brother achievement. have to share a Collectible with a friend online.

Gamertag: ThexWickedxEndx

I am also looking for this acheivement!! Gamertag is: podunkp83

I'm willing to send to anyone also!!!!!

Edited by kensdodge04
to add more

SXRXE - Can you send me the collectibles as well please

Hey, I'm also looking for some help with the collectibles in this game; and for some help with the online achievements for fable 2, 3, and Borderlands. I could also help with achievements for any of the games I have. Message me or friend me (with message) if interested in either.

I am also looking for this acheivement!! Gamertag is: podunkp83

I'm willing to send to anyone also!!!!!

Sent 100% to all the above.

Working away until Thrusday 21st, but I'm sure TweetyNurse is more than capable of handling your requests :)

See ya!