What's the point of Samurai Warriors musou attacks?

L KIRA HAYABUSA

Well sorry xD I haven't played anything before Dynasty Warriors 4 and I've never played Samurai Warriors

Give Samurai Warriors 2 a chance whenever you get a chance. You won't be disappointed. It's currently $9.99 at Gamestop, so skip Taco Bell for one day and use that money for the game.

I'd link you to Gamestop, but I'm not that kind of guy :drunk

Okay, I'll get Samurai Warriors 2 from Gamefly soon then xD Oh, another question, I have one of the gold accessories on some of my weapons, it's the one that starts with a V and lets you trigger True Musou Attacks at any health (sorry, I can't check right now xD) Does anyone know how to make them activate or whatever? D:

Edit: I can see the difference in Ryu's musou attack, because it added the Cutting Wind ninpo at the end, but I can't tell the difference in Ma Chao's or Sima Zhao's musous.

Edited by L KIRA HAYABUSA

• 1 month later...

It's been awile but you get all of the achievements faster by NOT purchasing/installing SW2XL, when you've got the 1k in SW2, purchase XL, then get the addon achievements.

The expansion changed one of the bodyguards or characters which made things longer w/ the expansion, but if you wrap it up beforehand it doesn't affect you.

Read the SW2 board for details.