Some Help

FXH Reaper

I decided to play this again after months of it sitting there, as I start playing I remember I am missing one achievement. I look through my challenges and see that I do not have the "curious and relics" challenge unlocked but I do have the achievement. On the other hand I have the "Master of the Arsenal" challenge unlocked but not the achievement. I cannot figure out how to get this final achievement, I have looked all over the internet and found multiple "guides" on how to get it and still no achievement. Anyone else experience this? anyway to fix it?

I decided to play this again after months of it sitting there, as I start playing I remember I am missing one achievement. I look through my challenges and see that I do not have the "curious and relics" challenge unlocked but I do have the achievement. On the other hand I have the "Master of the Arsenal" challenge unlocked but not the achievement. I cannot figure out how to get this final achievement, I have looked all over the internet and found multiple "guides" on how to get it and still no achievement. Anyone else experience this? anyway to fix it?

You have GRA installed, right? If it's not showing up, that's because you've already completed it or haven't met the requirements to get it yet. For Master of the Arsenal you just need to do 10,000 damage with GRA weapons, that's it. You should be seeing progress on the challenge if you are doing it properly.

You have GRA installed, right? If it's not showing up, that's because you've already completed it or haven't met the requirements to get it yet. For Master of the Arsenal you just need to do 10,000 damage with GRA weapons, that's it. You should be seeing progress on the challenge if you are doing it properly.

Yea I know, when I reached the 10,00, damage with GRA weapons it unlocked the wrong achievement and gave me the unique weapons achievement and challenge "Curious and Relics". So I decided to use the unique weapons and the damage counter for the "Mast of the Arsenal" climbed, once I reached 10,000 damage the challenge itself got completed but no achievement :/

I am just trying to find out if anyone had this problem and found a way to fix it.

Yea I know, when I reached the 10,00, damage with GRA weapons it unlocked the wrong achievement and gave me the unique weapons achievement and challenge "Curious and Relics". So I decided to use the unique weapons and the damage counter for the "Mast of the Arsenal" climbed, once I reached 10,000 damage the challenge itself got completed but no achievement :/

I am just trying to find out if anyone had this problem and found a way to fix it.

Oh, ok. Well, then yes, that sounds like a very strange glitch. You're sure you were using weapons marked (GRA)? I'm not sure what else to say if that's the case, you may need to start a new save. Or perhaps you cold try deleting GRA, loading your save with GRA deleted and then re-install it again? I haven't played New Vegas on Xbox in a while, but I use the above to fix mods on PC.

Only thing I can think of is, did you use an Unique GRA weapon when you got the first achievement? Because it can be that you reached the 10.000 mark for unique weapon because of that and got confused. (Unique GRA weapons are counted as unique AND GRA, if i'm right)

Are you sure you did 10.000 damage with a GRA weapon. because maybe the challenges are the only thing glitched so you still need progress for GRA weapons.

Oh, ok. Well, then yes, that sounds like a very strange glitch. You're sure you were using weapons marked (GRA)? I'm not sure what else to say if that's the case, you may need to start a new save. Or perhaps you cold try deleting GRA, loading your save with GRA deleted and then re-install it again? I haven't played New Vegas on Xbox in a while, but I use the above to fix mods on PC.

Yea I followed the steps to clear my cache, delete my gun runners DLC, and the title update. Now I am starting over fresh, I am just worried if it will hit me again.

Only thing I can think of is, did you use an Unique GRA weapon when you got the first achievement? Because it can be that you reached the 10.000 mark for unique weapon because of that and got confused. (Unique GRA weapons are counted as unique AND GRA, if i'm right)

Are you sure you did 10.000 damage with a GRA weapon. because maybe the challenges are the only thing glitched so you still need progress for GRA weapons.

I wouldn't know if I did... I stopped playing maybe a week after the gun runners DLC came out when I realized that the last achievement wasn't popping.

Edited by FXH Reaper

I wouldn't know if I did... I stopped playing maybe a week after the gun runners DLC came out when I realized that the last achievement wasn't popping.

I'd say start playing the game. Grab a fat man(GRA) and start shoot random people. If you don't see the achievement popping after you completely murdered out severall town. Then I have no idea. Sorry

Yea I followed the steps to clear my cache, delete my gun runners DLC, and the title update. Now I am starting over fresh, I am just worried if it will hit me again.

Ok, just an FYI the steps I mentioned above are a bit different then what you'll usually find, basically doing what I said will delete all of the data for GRA from your current character, so that way you can start the DLC again without having to make a new character. But you can just start a new game, too, that be fine, as well.

I'd say start playing the game. Grab a fat man(GRA) and start shoot random people. If you don't see the achievement popping after you completely murdered out severall town. Then I have no idea. Sorry

:p That works, too.

Ok, just an FYI the steps I mentioned above are a bit different then what you'll usually find, basically doing what I said will delete all of the data for GRA from your current character, so that way you can start the DLC again without having to make a new character. But you can just start a new game, too, that be fine, as well.

:p That works, too.

Yea I just sold all my stuff grabbed the fat man and some mini-nukes then just killed everything from the front gate where you get credit checked at the strip all the way to the final area and the achievement popped... was getting a little worried there that I would have to limp my way back to free side to get more kills.

Yea I just sold all my stuff grabbed the fat man and some mini-nukes then just killed everything from the front gate where you get credit checked at the strip all the way to the final area and the achievement popped... was getting a little worried there that I would have to limp my way back to free side to get more kills.

I'm glad that it worked. Congratulations on finishing Fallout:NV 100%.

It'll be a while before I get 100% myself. :)

I'm glad that it worked. Congratulations on finishing Fallout:NV 100%.

It'll be a while before I get 100% myself. :)

Thanks when it popped I looked at my stuff and realized it was more than a few months since my last achievement 11/8/2011 was my last achievement before finally fixing this last one.. wow it has been forever :/