Anyone else looking forward to the next GRAW installment?

Just wondering if anyone else is looking forward to Future Soldier? I just loved the other two GRAW's, and now can't wait for the beta in Splinter Cell Conviction (I did buy Splinter Cell Conviction for splinter cell just to clarify, i just love the fact it has GRAW:FS aswell)

So if you're looking forward to the game or want to post info, as Nike says: 'Just do it' :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not to sound like a nitpicker, but this is not a GRAW game. They are removing the "Advanced Warfighter" and moving on. It's just GR:FS.

Sorry to sound picky. Just trying to set the record straight.

....but I am definitely looking forward to this game. I played hundreds and hundreds of hours on GRAW2's co-op campaigns, I just hope that GR:FS has a similar feature where you can play co-op with up to 16 players. I met so many friends on GRAW2 because of that.

• 3 weeks later...
Not to sound like a nitpicker, but this is not a GRAW game. They are removing the "Advanced Warfighter" and moving on. It's just GR:FS.

well he said the next INSTALLMENT...he didnt call the game graw 3 or anything

and yeh i am nitpicking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Ghost Recon and the Tom Clancy Series of games in general. Now I enjoyed Splinter Cell Conviction but I felt that it was very different from what made the S.C. series great. With G.R.F.S. I feel that the series is doing the same thing. I thought GRAW was great because in addition to the technology you had to keep squad tactics in mind. Now my impression is that you are some supersoldier taking orders like in Call of Duty or something.

the idea of having a cloak that turns u invisible to get a perfect sniping position is just fucking bad ass

sorry if I'm being a douche but technically you don't turn invisible, it's active camouflage which is a real prototype which react to surroundings to help blend in, so in the game if you are running around, because of adjustments to surroundings it won't be as effective, it works better when you're standing still

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
+1. When I got my 360 and put in GRAW, it made me leave Halo2 alone for almost 3 months!

Impossible! ;)

Anyways, like the majority of the people, I am excited. I remember playing the other Ghost Recon games for the regular Xbox and having a blast. The last two G.R.A.W. games were amazing but not as great as the old ones, in my opinion.

I hope they reconsider making a new Rainbow Six Vegas game too. I would buy it in an instant if they did.

I've been looking forward to GR:FS for quite a while now.

Then they released details that got me totally geeked for this game.

* Nano-tech suits that allow you to carry up to 300lbs?

* Optical Camo making you almost invisible?

Seriously? We get that great Tom Clancy style gameplay of Ghost Recon

AND we get to wear Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility too??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

AND Shoot tank-buster rockets from our shoulder?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAHHH, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm playing Homefront right now and it's okay

...no, actually it's better than okay, but it's definitely not a Tom Clancy level game.

They did give it a really good effort though, a good solid 7 out of 10, but dammit I want Ghost Recon!

:mad: I want it NOW Daddy, I want it NOW!!! :mad:

...oh boy, I'm sorry about that. My little Verruca Salt moment there was very embarrassing, but I'm much better now.

• 3 months later...
Impossible! ;)

Anyways, like the majority of the people, I am excited. I remember playing the other Ghost Recon games for the regular Xbox and having a blast. The last two G.R.A.W. games were amazing but not as great as the old ones, in my opinion.

I hope they reconsider making a new Rainbow Six Vegas game too. I would buy it in an instant if they did.

Well Rainbox 6 3 has been announced not much else hopefully means a good year of Tom Clancy.

• 2 weeks later...