Well Equipped Achievement Tip?

RuivoM

It seems weird but it's the only achievement left to 1000G on my game.

Actually I've 330/350 total pieces of armor/weapons and I can't seem to find any more. I've checked the everfalls seller, quarry, cassardis, madeleine, gran soren, etc (the one I didn't checked was reynard but I don't even know where he is anymore since's a traveler).

Plus, I don't have any idea which of them I've bought so most of the times I'll be spending money on the same stuff.

I really hate this kind of achievements. Doesn't make any sense. No one will normally buy 350 kind of armor/weapons if not going for the achievement. :mad:

It seems weird but it's the only achievement left to 1000G on my game.

Actually I've 330/350 total pieces of armor/weapons and I can't seem to find any more. I've checked the everfalls seller, quarry, cassardis, madeleine, gran soren, etc (the one I didn't checked was reynard but I don't even know where he is anymore since's a traveler).

Plus, I don't have any idea which of them I've bought so most of the times I'll be spending money on the same stuff.

I really hate this kind of achievements. Doesn't make any sense. No one will normally buy 350 kind of armor/weapons if not going for the achievement. :mad:

Everyfall has specific chests that have armor you can't buy or find anywhere else (as far as I know).

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/63041648

Follow that link and it will show you all the loot in certain chambers for certain chests. I never had an issue getting this achievement due to the fact I had farmed Everfall for quite a while before going to the vendors and buying/reselling everything.

Reynard leaves the game when you complete his quest "Search Party".

I needed about 60 pieces for the achievement in new game+ so I bought loads of stuff off the two shops in gran soren, Reynard and the guy at greatwall and I got it. Don't forget the guy in the ancient quarry and the rest camp near shadow fort.

You won't complete this achievement if you just rely on purchased items. You need to farm chests. Traded items count as well as long as you have not had the item before.

Nevermind. Just got 1000G already. :woop:

I ended up buying all the stuff from the 2 merchants in everfalls and it poped up. The problem was that I'd to farm A LOT of gold with the carrots trick (each weapon/armor costs 600-1200G in everfalls) but was worth it since I finally got 1000G on this game.

Time taken: 94h

Level reached: 90 and (obvious) 2 playtroughs.