Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres no chance of getting these achivements easy this game has the worst AI i have ever played....one crash and u may as well quit the race....theres no restart option, and its kind of like mario kart where a race is part of a cup so if you do not come in the top 3 of your race you may as well restart the entire cup.

Multiplayer sucks bad as well.....there is never anyone else online but you can play against bots.....however these are super human bots....i kid you not they were lapping me before i finished my first lap.

so far this game is similar to mario kart, i dont seem to feel its very hard. and am thinking about 8 hours will net around 800 or so points, if u can get the tricks worked down, there all by chance, the ai seems to always finish in the same, unless u figure out how to hurt the 2nd place ai, then u can get some padding on u scoring, if u lose a race i recommend starting the series over, cause u have to win all 4 races in every series to unlock one achievement, the online thing is prolly going to take some time cause no ones on it, so if u want to trade those 2 acheveiments with me, then let me know, overall i think 1000 is prolly a realistic goal in 9-12 hours, depending on how long it takes u 2 catch on to the game

9-12 hours you having a laugh, neway reason im here playing all the tracks in every environment?? ive done that! no achievement?? am i missing something??

I went to quick race and played all the tracks that didnt have a time set??? ne1 else figure?? i got 730gs so far looking for online boosts!

and to figure out this all tracks 51 total thing?????

• 3 weeks later...
9-12 hours you having a laugh, neway reason im here playing all the tracks in every environment?? ive done that! no achievement?? am i missing something??

I went to quick race and played all the tracks that didnt have a time set??? ne1 else figure?? i got 730gs so far looking for online boosts!

and to figure out this all tracks 51 total thing?????

english man, ENGLISH!

The reason you can't get the 51 environments achievement is because you have to finish all of the series'. i.e. the elite qualifier is a totally different circuit to the ones that are available at the start of the game.

So in theory you have to finish the game first, and ALSO, they've specifically built each series so that you actually play every circuit as you complete the game (not sure though, i haven't actually finished yet but thats the way it seems so far).

• 11 months later...

Ive got all the achievements for this except the Perfectionist and the 36 second time trial. I can get gold on every race but the Velocity in the Elite Championship. It dosent matter if im first the whole race, on the last 3 second stretch I ALWAYS GET OVERTAKEN. Any tips from people who have done it will help