Achievement tracks?

HaLdAvId

What's a good track to get the 36 second time trial on? For the life of me I can't break 51 seconds.

I also have no idea how to get the Speed Demon achievements, and how to "Remove rockets."

I did find that glacier way circuit 5 was a great one to do Show Off, Destructor 1 & 2, 600, and 1000 combat points all in one shot.

And by the way, this game is awesome once you figure out how to steer. If the controls feel loose its because you're not using strafe correctly! I heart Fatal Inertia.

• 2 weeks later...

Speed deamon achievements are easy on the velocity races, the one in the like beach setting where you have lots wep spawns just keep using em to boost i got the first one, but i guess the faster one requires the full engine upgrades etc! and im taking that u just have to win online events no RANKED matches, u can boost the 50 wins easily! any1 up for a try, only thing is you cant track wins! (BUMMER)!

GAmes ok when you know what your doing!:Bounce:

I quite like the game although i have been pre-occupied this week with halo 3. I should be on this weekend so hit me up if you wana try the online race's.

I tried against bots but they were just far too good.

I find the game frustratingly hard and i cant even finish in the top 3 let alone get gold on the 1st throttle series.

Any one got any tips?

Ive got all gold and all 40 points in all the races ive done so far, (thing im half way though the elite series) for the 50 second time trial, i think it was the forest set of tracks circuit 2??? really small and its all left turns in a tight circle (obviously there are some straights)

So far this game has cost me 3 wireless controllers its such a shit pain in the arse! shit shit shit! although its kept my copy of halo 3 in its wrapper !! its ok, and i reckon its rather easy!

any suggestions for the 36 sec trail??? and has ne1 confirmed the online boosting?? cos this MOFO needs to go back!