How easy are the achievements in this game?

MegaMckenzie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize nobody cares about or has any interest in this game at this point but it sounds like you could get a fairly easy 960/1000 if you put in the time to take 1st in all 4 races for all of those events and all of that stuff. I can't say from experience but from what I read in the achievement guide it sounds like getting the 40gs Perfectionist achievement in this game is very difficult because the AI is just about impossible to beat on the hardest difficulty.

• 4 weeks later...

Perfectionist won't actually be that hard, once you have all the upgrades. What really is hard, is getting gold in Nightfall II and some other. Unfortunately, those series' gives you the engine upgrades needed. So in the later series' you will need to learn to control the fastest ship that is destroyed, once you get rammed by an enemy ship from anywhere. This is the real hard thing about the game: once you get destroyed, you can start the whole series from the beginning, because you won't be able to make it to gold anymore.

Other than that, it's about to learn those hard levels again, again, again and again, and maybe once more.