Cleared 6 challenge missions for achievement unlocked after 7th challenge mission.

cheevo360

So is glitched count for complete challenge mission because I got achievement for cleared 6 challenge missions that unlocked after I completed 7th challenge mission.

Target Challenge Part 1, 2 and 3

Katana Challenge Part 1, 3 and 4

Combo Challenge Part 2

That i competed those 7 challenge missions. But achievement pop at 7th challenge mission been completed.

Anyone know what wrong? is glitch?

Have you got the dlc episode? The Scarlett's in there might give additional challenge missions? I never played the dlc mission so I can't say for certain.

Haven't heard of any being glitched (and mine all popped on time) so hopefully you're ok!

I got limited edition and DLC were from limited edition but I dunno which challenge mission is for DLC.

My 6th challenge mission cheevy popped after completing the 7th challenge as well so you aren't alone.

I'm thinking maybe one of them hasn't registered properly :(

I also have the Special Edition DLC (the mission is #51 the bug one) but all it consists of is clearing out bugs in the Alice stage and so far I haven't found Scarlett in it.

My 6th challenge mission cheevy popped after completing the 7th challenge as well so you aren't alone.

I'm thinking maybe one of them hasn't registered properly :(

I also have the Special Edition DLC (the mission is #51 the bug one) but all it consists of is clearing out bugs in the Alice stage and so far I haven't found Scarlett in it.

Yeah. Challenge missions list not show or tell you which ones is DLC. I thinking same as you it is registered problem after completed challenge mission and I guess early too. :/

Yes I had completed Episode 51 but still challenge missions list need to tell you which is DLC. Lol

Edited by cheevo360