200/200 and overall pretty cool

I R NOEbot

Just finished this 200/200 and it was very fun and entertaining. For anyone wondering you can always go back after you beat the game and check every single item chest for dev cards. When I beat the game I had 21/22 and when I walked through the first gate my first item chest popped my achy. There are 3 for sure in the last area called 'the yard' and the rest are scattered around the map. All the achys are pretty simple and I got my 'beat a base mission without getting hit' achy on the last one. Any questions just message me and Enjoy your zombie shredding fun!

Just finished this 200/200 and it was very fun and entertaining. For anyone wondering you can always go back after you beat the game and check every single item chest for dev cards. When I beat the game I had 21/22 and when I walked through the first gate my first item chest popped my achy. There are 3 for sure in the last area called 'the yard' and the rest are scattered around the map. All the achys are pretty simple and I got my 'beat a base mission without getting hit' achy on the last one. Any questions just message me and Enjoy your zombie shredding fun!

same here,which gate?:confused:

cant find the last 1

Enter quest log, highlight and check the quest and return to game. YOu should have it in your top left corner.

Any idea how to get an over-sized zombie ('Growing Pains' quest?)

im not sure if a mutant counts as an over sized zombie or not but if it does then go to the bridge an stay by the green goo... there should be one or two of em..

im not sure if a mutant counts as an over sized zombie or not but if it does then go to the bridge an stay by the green goo... there should be one or two of em..

Mutants don't count. I did notice that some zombies can get bigger then others. My guess it must have something to do with mixing status effects, but I have no idea what triggers it.

Mutants don't count. I did notice that some zombies can get bigger then others. My guess it must have something to do with mixing status effects, but I have no idea what triggers it.

the air horn an gun mixture? im not sure.. im not even that far yet.. im still tryin to get brian lol... i keep dying in the mall tryin to kill 10 joggers with the sonic effects..

To answer a few questions:

First: The cards are in specific spots, though i don't know them, its never random. go to every map and check every single things and don't leave til you do.

Second: large mutants occur as far as i can tell when you combine status effects. we used purple and red and it worked well. just kill a bunch of tall zombies and one of them will drop it.

Enter quest log, highlight and check the quest and return to game. YOu should have it in your top left corner.

Any idea how to get an over-sized zombie ('Growing Pains' quest?)

I was havin' trouble with this so just carried on with other missions. Picked up the item for Growing Pains without even realising it until I went to turn in other missions. I think it might be zombies that are electric for too long go supercharged but I can't confirm it.

I was havin' trouble with this so just carried on with other missions. Picked up the item for Growing Pains without even realising it until I went to turn in other missions. I think it might be zombies that are electric for too long go supercharged but I can't confirm it.

Use the sonic status effect, its Rachels character weapon or any weapon mixed with sonic loot drops.

Police cars give off same effect.

To answer a few questions:

First: The cards are in specific spots, though i don't know them, its never random. go to every map and check every single things and don't leave til you do.

Each level has between 3-4 dev cards and you are right they are always in the same place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For growing pains I thought I had to make the big lads and wasted a lot of time (Over 1500 plain zombie kills in the process in downtown area)

What it seems to count is the skull and croosbones you get around the XP for killing a zombie with status effects. So what I did was used jacks flame thrower and shot gun sonic mod to get these quickly, had about 300 kills when it dropped.