Auto Sign when Xbox turns on?

eddywatson

you only have to go into Settings, then select the first option, something like Access, Security and Passkey and then you can select the auto-log in

that dont work u need to make a passkey. and i get no option for auto login...

its abit shit that u have to manually login each time if you dont use kinect

I have no problem using kinect to auto sign in... if it actually worked. Pain in the tits especially if you want to resume playing a game from earlier... half the time its signed you out so you need to quit the game and load it again.

Is this from experience? You may have a faulty unit.

Mine works fine, no sign outs at all.

Have to agree the Kinect has been excellent so far for me, and I have been dead against Kinect ever since it was released, thought it was gimmicky and I had no interest in this "no controller nonsense". It's totally won me over purely based on the voice & gesture controls. It's very easy to use and the auto sign in with Kinect has worked for me straight away every time I've used it. Only takes a few seconds. Try it you may be happy enough with it once you've used it a few times.

Kinect sign-in works flawlessly for me. This morning I even used "Xbox On" while I was still in bed, Kinect didn't see me so it didn't sign me in, but as soon as I got up and sat in my chair it signed me in instantly. Works amazingly, I can't even imagine not having it hooked up.

that dont work u need to make a passkey. and i get no option for auto login...

its abit shit that u have to manually login each time if you dont use kinect

Why? You paid for it. Use it. It has no issue discerning between me, my wife, and my daughter, logging us in as we enter the room. Not using it is just being stubborn.