Achievement Discussion

KAPiNG

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1751/UPhzAjA=.jpgLook Ma, No Controller!5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngUse Kinect to drive any car in Free Play.

I dont have Kinect, If I want to play motion sensor I would of not sold the Wii for 50$ I won once.

Anyone dissapointed? I know its no big deal but to me that is stupid because No one IMO uses kienct.. Il probly wont get 995 but I will surely try.

Anyone else is in the same boat as me?

Whole list can be found HERE.

Edited by Method

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1751/UPhzAjA=.jpgLook Ma, No Controller!5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngUse Kinect to drive any car in Free Play.

I dont have Kinect, If I want to play motion sensor I would of not sold the Wii for 50$ I won once.

Anyone dissapointed? I know its no big deal but to me that is stupid because No one IMO uses kienct.. Il probly wont get 995 but I will surely try.

Anyone else is in the same boat as me?

i will def be going for the full 1000gs no matter what it takes

First they did it with Rainbow Six Vegas, now with Forza? How long 'till they make something for the Xbox 360 that costs a thousand dollars and start creating achievements that require them?

Anyways, I'm definitely getting this game but I won't settle for anything less than 1000G. I might have to rent a Kinect, somehow.

You're going to pass up the best racing game in history over a meaningless achievement? I like them too but get your priorities straight, man.

As for me, I value BOTH game and achievements. Understand that everyone has different priorities, man. You have your own while others may have their own.

But like you said, this Kinect achievement is meaningless.

First they did it with Rainbow Six Vegas, now with Forza? How long 'till they make something for the Xbox 360 that costs a thousand dollars and start creating achievements that require them?

Anyways, I'm definitely getting this game but I won't settle for anything less than 1000G. I might have to rent a Kinect, somehow.

Don't forget burnout paradise.

Anyways I'll get the game but for kinect... I'll never buy it!!

The achievements list is one big disappointing for me!! Looks exactly the same as Forza 3 but now the list contains very ugly arcade-looking achievement-pictures. And it will be no fun at all to get all these achievements because completing an endless eventlist full of boring races just sucks!

The Kinect achievement makes me just angry! :uzi:

Maybe the beauty of the game and the new online-options can save this game, but I'll wait untill it's low-priced!

I know i have to tread carefully, seeing as this is an achievement site and all but, Forza is one of those games you buy for the sheer pleasure of simulated driving and near realistic graphics.

Yeah sure i'm going to work towards getting as many achievements as i can but considering how many people pre ordered this game, or even had the intention of buying it before this list was revealed goes to show that the game is worth more than the achievements. How many people can honestly say they wait to see what the achievement list is for a game before deciding whether to buy it?

So yeah, the majority of people will end up with 995/1000, but to refuse to buy the game because of the kinect achievement is like finally getting a date with a super model than cancelling at the last minute because you find out she's missing a pinkie toe:confused: