Achievement Discussion

Tyger7

• 1 month later...

I know it is still early and between now and release the achievement can change but in the latest twitch video of gameplay, some achievements did show up during the video. Here is the list with a guess of the requirements to unlock them based off the video.

http://www.twitch.tv/xboxlivearcade/b/395567186

Caos Released - 5g

Align with the dark alignment.(Possible there is one for Void and Light)

Bone Collector - 5g

Defeat ? amount of enemies.

Nuker - 10g

Defeat ? amount of enemies with spells

Ascended - 5g

Ascend your first champion.

• 2 months later...

Looks like the achievements are fairly simple for the most part. Has there been any mention on what the two secret achievements are?

I'm wondering whether one may be for finding all of the pieces of Lore for the library.

Edit: Oops, don't know how I missed the post above mine. Looks like my guess may be right :)

Edited by AKXOne

Looks like the achievements are fairly simple for the most part. Has there been any mention on what the two secret achievements are?

I'm wondering whether one may be for finding all of the pieces of Lore for the library.

Possible, and the last one may have to do with finishing the story of the game. If that's true then the the two secret achievements and the Dungeon Master achievement won't be available for the beta, at lease at this point in time.

If you got a "beta" key, you can already unlock achievements. I started today, and have unlocked 80 pts so far, just the basic ones.

There's a lot going on under the hood with the game, a larger meta-game. Some of the enemies are incredibly cheap too.

But, overall, it's a fantastic FTP game.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...