Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) Achievement Guide & Road Map

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contrary to the achievement guide, I'd advise you to hit as few billboards and security gates as possible whilst doing the races and most wanted takedowns, as it's going to be a pain trying to use a map to find them afterwards.

In fact, I'd recommend deleting your game (or saving to a different location) starting a new game and just going straight to the gates and billboards that way.

Once you get started with a clean slate and you follow the maps, it took me about 2 hours to get all the gates, without worrying about ones I had already done. It seems counter productive at first, but I personally found it easier in the long run.

Each to their own though of course. Happy hunting.

An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!

This, but another little tip

If you get into your favourite car with favourite mods equipped to it.then select an event in the way described above all the mods you had equipped to the car you were in will be installed to the car you select from the list,they wont be installed permenantly,just while your in that car,they will disappear after you change car again,but make winning some harder events easier

• 3 weeks later...

Social Climber 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Have 5 or more NFS friends

This achievement will unlock once you have people on your friends list that have connected to autolog at least once.

Not sure if that's true. I have a couple of accounts on my xbox but only my main is GOLD. I fired up my other account and started NFS:MW, did the first race it wanted and that was it. When I did the Origin bit it wouldn't connect as my account didn't have Live Gold privs so I though...oh well. Went back to my main account and the cheevo popped. So my 2nd account never actually connected to autolog but still counted. Just in case anyone else wants to do similar!

Do I have to beat my friend's autolog score to get first place in a race and unlock a part? It's a speed run and it's not telling me a speed to beat, just says I failed to beat my friend.

think it's a little unfair to make me beat a friend's record to unlock a car part...in singleplayer, unless I am missing something here.

Event is Downgraded.

Do I have to beat my friend's autolog score to get first place in a race and unlock a part? It's a speed run and it's not telling me a speed to beat, just says I failed to beat my friend.

think it's a little unfair to make me beat a friend's record to unlock a car part...in singleplayer, unless I am missing something here.

Event is Downgraded.

No, not to unlock parts. There are three Speed levels. Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

You can tell what speed you are running while you are driving there will be a little window-ish thing on the left of your car saying your average speed. There will be a color next to it. Red means you're not even at Bronze. Bronze and Gold (at least on my TV) look similar.

I believe in the upper right corner it also tells you the "Target" speed to hit.

Here is a video I did of a different race, but it's the same concept (reach average speed). You can see both speeds I was talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv38_Y_IJgs]Need for Speed - The Getaway - Koenigsegg - YouTube[/ame]

I have no idea how to make videos appear now that Youtube changed everything. Sorry.

Edited by Wildmn34