xp boosting with Reconnaissance Ribbon

DeadMac

I have that exact one and it works.

The link I posted earlier from Argos shows a black and white pad, but the one I got is all black like your link shows. The Argos page in Ireland is just displaying the wrong product.

how have you set yours up ? i turbo my analogue and it just doesnt do it cuz its too slow :/ it hits it in like 30 sec intervals and thats boring ha

if u got it to do it quick then please let me know :)

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how have you set yours up ? i turbo my analogue and it just doesnt do it cuz its too slow :/ it hits it in like 30 sec intervals and thats boring ha

if u got it to do it quick then please let me know :)

It seems like a lot of people are having trouble with this controller. I am beginning to think I might have got lucky....

http://i.imgur.com/1PGUw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LaTog.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/j92vl.jpg

So this is what I bought from Argos 3 days ago.

I did not have to do anything special.

Simply:

Hold down button 2

Click in left stick

Release button 2

Nothing about adjusting the speed at all.

The instructions dont show that turbo will work on the thumb sticks, but it does.

LOL, I'm so bored of this now. But it was so worth it. Tonight I'll finally get to play some MP and use a button other than L3.

I think I'll just go ahead a go to blue 100 and take my chances.

Me to ;) I Just hit my blue, Xbox is having a half hour nap lol, it's been on for 24+ hours straight, so It needs a break. Im going to go for the blue wings, I can't see this screwing up a possible future achievement. I am definately staying off online versus matches, I'll get beaked hard I'd imagine and I wouldn't doubt if people would report like crazy so Ill just hack away at my seriously 3.0. Which this has taken me away from for the past 3 days XD

Me to ;) I Just hit my blue, Xbox is having a half hour nap lol, it's been on for 24+ hours straight, so It needs a break. Im going to go for the blue wings, I can't see this screwing up a possible future achievement. I am definately staying off online versus matches, I'll get beaked hard I'd imagine and I wouldn't doubt if people would report like crazy so Ill just hack away at my seriously 3.0. Which this has taken me away from for the past 3 days XD

I've seen several reds before I started to boost, so I don't care, I'll still play with my blue wings. I'm sure epic can see I have almost 70K spotter ribbons lol.

Plus I am sure they know of the 3-1 and 2-2 methods and had to expect people grinding with those.

Do they have something saying this is against the rules?

Edited by skyodyssey

lol, what?

I'll translate.

I am chuckling at this fantastic idea I just concocted. When you are playing in matches, you should pester your opponents repeatedly over the voice chat system with the phrase "If you're not blue you have no clue." You could also attempt this by sending your victim a personal voice message straight to their gamertag. =D

I'll translate.

I am chuckling at this fantastic idea I just concocted. When you are playing in matches, you should pester your opponents repeatedly over the voice chat system with the phrase "If you're not blue you have no clue." You could also attempt this by sending your victim a personal voice message straight to their gamertag. =D

Thats pretty much what I was thinking.

Great idea there... taunt players while showing off your obviously boosted re-ups

I've got the Datel TurboFire 2 controller and it works like a champ for this.

What I do is i use the re-programming app on my computer to map the L stick click to the B button and B to L stick click and map that to Feature Button 1. then i map rapid fire to feature button 2.

Once i'm satisfied that the auto-pickup weapon bounce is good (i have it 12 swaps before deciding), i fire up the spotting.

So first i hit Feature button 1 to remap my L stick click and B. Then i hold feature button 2 down and tap the B button to make it repeat. Repeating speed doesn't matter. then i sit my TF2 controller beside my xbox and put a screwdriver on the B button and walk away.

None of my controllers 'drift' so everything is pretty stable so far. there's always the random chance of a bad weapon bounce but i try and minimize that with how i sit my character in the corner.

So far it's working like a champ.

My ONLY complaint about the TF2 controller is that even if i use the USB cable and plug it into the xbox for power, it still shuts off after like 2 1/2 hours. No idea why. I do have the original TF2 controller though, it's black and silver with blue thumbstick tops not black/black like the new ones.

Does anyone know if this version of the Datel pad has turbo L3 functionality? It's information is exactly the same as the other wired pad that works but looks completely different, so I'm unsure.

I don't know if you can turbo-fire the stick click or not, but even if you can it's kind of hard to put enough force on the stick to hold it down and have it not drift.

So what I do is I remap the stick click to the B button and put the B button on the stick. Then when I enable that, i enable rapid fire and pick the newly remapped B button for rapid fire and that's a lot easier to weigh down and not have any drifting.

Just got my green wings.

To escape the phantom movement with my horipad (1 console method) I stuck my ghost cam in the corner where the gun dropped. As much as I couldnt see the gun it was still counting spots. All that happened was it got caught between the walls and the idling player picking up the weapon and slowly did circles.