Daily gift?

sauce2k6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated "I am interested in your nipples" or not.

Actually I think you'll find most people have two nipples. Personally I have three because I like to keep a spare handy just in case I lose one.

Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one.

The phrase your after is - Opinions are like arse holes, everybody has one.

Like BoyDay said most people have two nipples. Although he is lucky enough to have a spare one.

All I'm trying to say is that some people's "bonus" is better than others making it somewhat an unfair advantange.

So by that logic, you dont open packs right? You could open 10 premium packs and get bugger all. Someone could open one and get Messi.

Its the luck of the draw. Its free and it does nothing but aid you. You might have got unlucky, but tomo you might get a free pack with Ronaldo in it. And I might get 250 coins. Will I create a thread if that happens?

Nope.

The phrase your after is - Opinions are like arse holes, everybody has one.

Like BoyDay said most people have two nipples. Although he is lucky enough to have a spare one.

So by that logic, you dont open packs right? You could open 10 premium packs and get bugger all. Someone could open one and get Messi.

Its the luck of the draw. Its free and it does nothing but aid you. You might have got unlucky, but tomo you might get a free pack with Ronaldo in it. And I might get 250 coins. Will I create a thread if that happens?

Nope.

Why would you create a thread anyway when this one already exists? Please use the search function. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I wish I'd known about this sooner.

Logged in via the web app yesterday to put some thing to auction and was greeted with this "daily gift" I would have otherwise had no idea about and haven't since release :(

Got a mini-gold pack with a 1,000 coin bonus and today I got 2,500 coins.

I only started playing UT this year. Started a team back on '11 but never worked on it, made a piss poor team on '12 then gave up with the mode and it wasn't until this year that I actually put some effort in to learn the ins and outs of UT.

• 3 weeks later...