my take on the batmobile

First I finished game and trying to finish missions. I'm on the last armed and dangerous mission and this is what pisses me off. first APC's should not be able to do 90 and 180 turns doing 200 MPH. after i chased him for 53 minutes he gets away. How is this able to outrun the Batmobile.

Second and this is what ruins it, is the map. Its like the developers threw a handful of spaghetti against the wall and said "make that the map of Gotham.

I Must of lost about 200 chances to shoot due to the fact that every road turns every 30 feet and aiming resets. well i'm off to try again

I don't hate the batmobile contrary to most people here, it seems. But I do agree that the battles can be cheap sometimes.

Right when you start you're bombarded with so mm any missiles at once that you nearly die anyway or you can't see what's happening because it's raining all night long!

It's totally shoehorned into the game though. I want to go through the interior locations as Batman, not on a damn batmobile!

I enjoyed driving the Batmobile and the tank mode, but some of the tank battles are just so unfair, esp. the fight outside GCPD. More than 60 tanks ganging on me. Anyone who can do a no damage full combat fight there surely has my respect. Diamondbacks blocking almost all space I could dodge, and missiles were constantly fired that I had no time to fight back. Even for a fully upgraded Batmobile that fight could go really nasty in NG+.

The batmobile is awesome. You need to stop trying to done it like vehicles in other games, and start learning to drive it like the unique beast that it is.

Maybe because I only played Forza 3 way back in 2010, that I got used to the control of the Batmobile rather easily. However, I found that I sometimes mistake the LT button for the brake instead of X, maybe because I instinctly thought if RT means accelerating, then LT means deccelerating. Still, not a big problem for me.

Maybe because I only played Forza 3 way back in 2010, that I got used to the control of the Batmobile rather easily. However, I found that I sometimes mistake the LT button for the brake instead of X, maybe because I instinctly thought if RT means accelerating, then LT means deccelerating. Still, not a big problem for me.

You can change the control schemein options.

I love the BM. Really it's freaking great. The only real problems that I've heard is that some people aren't good enough to use it well. Meh. I personally had no problems with any tank battles. Most of them felt short and by the end of the game I was looking for more. (I did change the control scheme for battle mode. Instead of holding down left trigger you just tap rb to go to battle mode. This is a game changer for those of you struggle busing with the batmobile)

I really hope they add more of those riddler style races with the dlc those were freaking awesome.

I love the BM. Really it's freaking great. The only real problems that I've heard is that some people aren't good enough to use it well. Meh. I personally had no problems with any tank battles. Most of them felt short and by the end of the game I was looking for more. (I did change the control scheme for battle mode. Instead of holding down left trigger you just tap rb to go to battle mode. This is a game changer for those of you struggle busing with the batmobile)

I really hope they add more of those riddler style races with the dlc those were freaking awesome.

That is exactly what I think also :)

The Batmobile itself isn't horrible, it's the insane overuse of it. The entire game revolves around the Batmobile. The majority of fans wanted combat and predator gameplay, not an endless series of tank battles with a tiny bit of Batman thrown in-between them.

The Batmobile itself isn't horrible, it's the insane overuse of it. The entire game revolves around the Batmobile. The majority of fans wanted combat and predator gameplay, not an endless series of tank battles with a tiny bit of Batman thrown in-between them.

Oh yes, there are a LOT of tank battles. I do think they overdid those a bit but it is a great game still. I was wishing for a full on melee against the Knight AND Deathstroke, that would have been amazing.

Oh yes, there are a LOT of tank battles. I do think they overdid those a bit but it is a great game still. I was wishing for a full on melee against the Knight AND Deathstroke, that would have been amazing.

Well too bad. Instead, you get TANK BATTLES.