Fable 3 Money Glitch [works after patch]

Ghost Illusions

The Guide is here

Step 1 : You need to connect another xbox 360 controller.

Step 2 : Start a co op game by pressing the start button on the second controller

Step 3 : Now take controller nr 1 and interact with the second carracter and select gift

Step 4 :when u are in the gift room go to the moneybag and give a gift with all the money u got, if u got moore than 100 000 gold then give two gifts,

Step 5 :leave the sanctuary with your carracter

Step 7 :enter the sanctuary with your second carracter and go to the gift case and press A button on the gift and then the X button to reject it

Step 8 :Leave the sanctuary with your second carracter and then leave the game by pressing the D-pad

Step 9 pres the start button again on your second controller to rejoin the game and the u repeat step 7, 8, and 9.

Step 10: Enter the sanctuary with your first carracter and collect all the gift

yes it jumps from step 5 to 7.

source

http://premium-hacks.weebly.com/fable-3-glitches.html

Edited by Ghost Illusions

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lil' website of yours is BS. I'm not filling out some stupid SPAM survey just to read a website. Post the steps here, or your info is worthless.

lol what, its not my website. ;)

and the first money glitch you kicked the person, this one the person leaves the game.

the first way got patched, this one still works for me.

I made about 5 people from this forum millions :p

edit: I also copy/pasted the guide here.

lol what, its not my website. ;)

and the first money glitch you kicked the person, this one the person leaves the game.

the first way got patched, this one still works for me.

I made about 5 people from this forum millions :p

edit: I also copy/pasted the guide here.

It still works fine with you kicking the person. Its the exact same glitch as before, it wasn't patched.

It still works fine with you kicking the person. Its the exact same glitch as before, it wasn't patched.

cool thanks for the info, someone on youtube said it was patched.

and when I kick them it never works, but leaving the game works for me. :rolleyes:

anyway if anyone needs gold im around for another hour.

cool thanks for the info, someone on youtube said it was patched.

and when I kick them it never works, but leaving the game works for me. :rolleyes:

anyway if anyone needs gold im around for another hour.

Wow

If you believe what someone said on youtube, you sir are an idiot.

This is the method of duping legendary weapons/clothing it has never been patched and yes it works with money too.

Wow

If you believe what someone said on youtube, you sir are an idiot.

This is the method of duping legendary weapons/clothing it has never been patched and yes it works with money too.

lol @ the hate im just trying to be nice and get people gold, you mad or something?

move on...

anyone else need gold? i'll be on tommorow. :)

What I don't understand is why people feel the need to glitch in games, especially for money in this one. I can see the need to dupe legendary weapons, due to you having to own all 50 at once, so then you can trade them. But gold, no, it's so easy to earn gold in this game it's not funny. Just do a job for a hour, even at level one, then buy real estate. With the profits from that, buy more.

LOLOLOLOLOL:) it still work .... just got 35million and my brother.

You see kids? Putting up another thread about something most of us already knew has at least helped 1 person out. Not only has this chap managed to duplicate 35 million gold but he also happened to duplicate his brother in the process.

But then you miss out on the experience of the game and how it is supposed to be played. Need I say more?

Not at all, assuming the point you're trying to make is that you like having the developers choose how you play your single player games. Frankly, if you're exploiting their mistakes and it's not a multiplayer game then have at it. I personally found it far more enjoyable to give everyone cheap brand new housing rather than making "Evil" choices to save money and the kingdom. Hell, I remember actually cheating in an online game, duping items for random players, while adding to my collection, and occasionally killing a PKer or two. Anyway, not all glitches are bad, nor do they "take away" from any experience.

tl;dr Don't glitch? That's fine, but it's pointless to post stating so.

But then you miss out on the experience of the game and how it is supposed to be played. Need I say more?

Not everyone wants to sit hours grinding for money doing jobs where you just need to press the right buttons at right time (playing lute). It doesn't even need skill, so why not do the glitch right away saving you some boring time doing jobs. Just my thoughts about it. And after all, it's "Every point counts", no matter how you get it (excluding gamesaving etc. cheating).

I'm not saying you have to grind out the game to make money. No. Get money however you possibly can, but I don't see the point in glitching (which is not in the game's programming), and taking advantage of the game's glitch to get money in the game. Just like gamesaving, you're using a glitch, that's not supposed to be there, to improve your gamerscore without doing what is supposed to be done to get there.

Lulwut?

Exploiting a game mechanic (in this case the save system) is nowhere near the same thing as actively gamesaving or modding a game/gamerscore. Sorry, but you're really reaching for that one.

You're exploiting a mod, or a gamesave, so yes it is the same.

But I guess it doesn't really matter, it's an opinion of how the game is meant to be played, and everyone has one and no one can convince the other so we should stop arguing before the mods take action.

You're exploiting a mod, or a gamesave, so yes it is the same.

But I guess it doesn't really matter, it's an opinion of how the game is meant to be played, and everyone has one and no one can convince the other so we should stop arguing before the mods take action.

Taking advantage of a flaw that exists naturally in a game Is completely different to downloading your save file onto your computer then hex editing it or things of the such to artificially give you achievements and such.