Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

Hello, beautiful people!

I need the Reaver doll only. My Fable 2 world only produces Hammer dolls. So that's the one I have to trade.

Or if anybody could just borrow me the Reaper one to pop the achievement I'll be glad. Thank you!

GT: Connor Angel

Edited by Connor Angel

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After losing my Fable save months ago, I have beat the game once more and have finally returned to you all.

I will help any and all who still need The Dollcatcher and The Fowl Player achievements. I use the sell and trade method for The Dollcatcher so you will not be getting any dolls to keep. No payment or trade is required. All I ask is that you are able to join a game with both DLC. That means you must either have both DLC or have downloaded the free versions of it. Simply send me a message over Xbox and I will assist you.

My GT is BlueDragonRR. Good luck and good hunting.

Such a good soul. Sent you a message.

Hello, is there anyone who has an extra Hammer doll? This is the last one I need to get the achievement. I have extras on Garth and Theresa. I would like to have a complete set on one of my game saves so thanks for any help.

GT is WishoftheDragon

Have all dolls now.

Edited by WishoftheDragon

Just picked this game up and realized that in order to get an achievement there needs to be some trading done.

I unfortunately have nothing to trade since I started a new character but I am looking to get all dolls if somebody would be willing to help me out in exchange for my deepest thanks and appreciation.

Or if I can jump into somebodies game while they have all the dolls in their possession I think that'll work as well. It doesn't matter to me. I'm just attempting to max out all of the Fable games.

Edited by XPhantomSithX

Anyone have the Hammer and Lucien dolls? I can trade Garth dolls for them. We could also just give each other the dolls to obtain the Dollcatcher achievement.

I also need the chicken suit. It would be great if someone could give, loan, or trade it to me for something.

GT: Rotating Cube

BTW, I don't have a mike so we'll have to communicate by messages.

I have Theressa and Hero dolls. I'm not looking to trade them because they're the only ones I have!

One of the only achievements left for 100%, I'll accept ANY dolls.

If anyone can help me get the rest of the dolls please message me

GT: Unknown Kai

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks to some nice chap on here I now have all the dolls! Thanks

Edited by Unknown Kai
more info

Are someone who has all the dolls willing to invite me to their game and help me get this achievement? I would be greatfull, it's the last one that I need. I would gladly help other gamers with this as well.

Send me a message and/or add me on XboxLive, Pialouize

I officially hate dolls due to this achievement.

I've had 2 offers from people to help me out with this but it never happened. I have Lucien, Theresa and Reaver. I only have 1 of each so I don't have any spare but if anyone can help me out, once I have the achievement I am happy to help others.

People have been saying you can buy the generic Hero doll with the Union Jack pants - I've looked everywhere and can't find it at all.

I managed to get Reaver from Westcliff shooting range, got a score of 154 which was just enough to claim 2nd prize.

Theresa I found by the Shadowcourt within the Snowglobe. My dog actually sniffed it out as a dig spot by the large tree to the left of the entrance.

Lucien I got from the Cursed Skull - I had to be dressed as a Hobbe. I made my way through a gate to collect it once I'd completed the main quest.

Very frustrating this, as no-one on my friends list is playing the game so trading things is a nightmare.

If anyone can help me out my GT is Kate of Wales

Cheers :)

I only have Theresa and a couple of Garth dolls. I will trade Garth for any others (Hero, Hammer, Reaver, Lucien).

I also need the Strawberry Blonde hair dye and/or the chicken suit, so I will trade a Garth for one or both of those as well.

Edited by DChadwick

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has all of the dolls, I would much appreciate the help. I do not want to keep the dolls, all I want is the achievement. If anyone is willing to help with this matter; message Tuc396. I would be very thankful.

Hi guys.

Haven't played this game for some time. My save game is gone and I need to start from the beginning. If I read this right there is only one online achievement? The dolls? If someone willing to help me? I don't want the dolls. Only the achievement. Please help. I'm happy to help too with other games :-)

I only have Theresa and a couple of Garth dolls. I will trade Garth for any others (Hero, Hammer, Reaver, Lucien).

I also need the Strawberry Blonde hair dye and/or the chicken suit, so I will trade a Garth for one or both of those as well.

I don't think the dye is tradeable (none of Murgo's dyes are) and you can get a chicken suit randomly from clothing vendors AFTER you have visited the Coliseum once.