Shadow Complex Complete Walkthrough

gunnerh

I was really stuck at this game , where there are laser beams and smoke gas that kills you . Anyway , looking online , I found a walkthrough from IGN

http://uk.guides.ign.com/guides/839087/page_3.html

There are also many other articles that can help you on that site

The IGN guide wasn't very clear on that point. I assumed you had to run through the beams once you made it through the floor section. However, you jump into the vent and continue left above the beams. You never engage the soldiers at all.

Just in case anyone else is stuck there.

The IGN guide wasn't very clear on that point. I assumed you had to run through the beams once you made it through the floor section. However, you jump into the vent and continue left above the beams. You never engage the soldiers at all.

Same. It took me a while to realize the vent was there. It's odd I'm having more trouble with Shadow Complex than 2D Metroid games. I think it has to do with the graphical style (how it's partially 3D at times).

You're right , I was thinking what the hell am I meant to do , then I read the answer from someone here . It took me around 20 minutes on that part :confused: .