Cruise missle - from bomber not commander

PhantomShark

Anyone have any luck with this thing? It's not exactly easy to unlock (15 bomber kills + shoot down a bomber) nor is it easy to use (fight off enemies + teammates to use the bomber).

I am seriously disappointed with this thing. My first try I got one kill. Since then I can't even get a kill assist. I drop it right on top of a group of lit up enemies and see the cloud and there's just no damage done. It's a joke for all the effort it took to get. I should be getting multi-kills with it all the time but I can't even get a kill assist.

You pretty much have to deploy it quick or you go too far to control it to target because it takes forever.

Anyone else have better results/tips?

Edited by PhantomShark

I've done pretty well with it. Honestly just think of it as a big tow missile, and aim for vehicles. Every time I hit a vehicle I get a kill, usually two. However, the missile doesn't seem to be as effective against infantry as the JDAMs. If you want to guarantee kills, saturate the area with the regular JDAMs, and then guide in the missile for a big boom. :birthday

I've done pretty well with it. Honestly just think of it as a big tow missile, and aim for vehicles. Every time I hit a vehicle I get a kill, usually two. However, the missile doesn't seem to be as effective against infantry as the JDAMs. If you want to guarantee kills, saturate the area with the regular JDAMs, and then guide in the missile for a big boom. :birthday

I mostly prefer Gulin Peaks, and there's no ground vehicles to kill and the map is small so I've had no luck with trying the bombs then switching because you can't do it fast enough. I guess I will have to try the other CR maps that I like far less.

It does not seem to do anything against infantry, which is just crazy.