RDR Classic

HoppyHippo

Does anyone know if the classic version will have any DLC included?

I'm thinking of buying the game but I don't know if I should wait to get this version or just buy the regular one.

Its hard to say at the moment it varies from game to game, i guess it depends on current/potential sales or the developer/publisher, who knows?.

GTA IV's classic was released as just the game without the DLC and then they released the complete edition which included the DLC in October 2010 which i think was a year after the initial classic release

Fallout 3's Classic is just the game and has a GOTY Edition seperatly

Whereas Borderlands got a Game of the Year Edition which included all 4 DLC and then when it was released as Classic GOTY it included the DLC aswell

So at the moment your guess is as good as mine, there has been rumors of a GOTY Red Dead which i assume would include DLC Such as Undead Nightmare but thats just internet rumor. Although on amazon.co.uk they list (or at least they did) a RDR GOTY Guide book due for release in early september but that doesn't confirm anything it could just be a guide for the game + dlc and shouldn't be relyed upon as proof of a potential GOTY release

So to go back to your question (as i think i may have gone slightly OT lol :p) ... No i don't know :confused:

But i am hoping for some kind of complete release... maybe more info may become available after the new dlc release (which is in september)

*Fingers Crossed*

Thanks for your answer

I hope they release a GOTY edition with all DLCs, don't mind waiting until September.

I hope so too but like i said its only rumors at the moment

But considerin the success of this game i don't see why they wouldn't bring out some kind of Complete edition

EDIT

Just found on Amazon a RDR Classics listed as a July 29th release... haha thats 2moro...

...doesn't mention any dlc, although further searching reveals that a pre order for a Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360) is listed for both PS3 and Xbox 360 (with no release date attached) the 'Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Limited Edition (Game of the Year Edition) [Hardcover]' is also still listed with a September 1st release date

So by the looks of it something is in the works :woop: