Achievement Trading Thread

SpiralGamerpro

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for someone to boost with, the sooner the better ... send an xbl message and f/r to gamertag:

II SGT CHAOS II

make sure to mention monopoly, so i dont delete it by accident

also, i may appear offline sometimes even when i am online

edit: 1k'd this game, so I'm all set

Edited by N30CHAOS
1k'd this game, so I'm all set

Alright, I give up trying to obtain the Next Rung on the Ladder achievement legitimately. Either other people quit, they play like cowards, the games last too long and I end up having to go, or the dice end up being so rigged in someone else's favor that it makes me quit. It's boring, frustrating, tedious, and quite frankly, a waste of time with so many better games out right now. So unless I can find someone with a higher rank than me to boost with, this game is being added to a considerable list of games that I cannot/will not 100% thanks to one annoying as **** achievement. Anywho, I'd rather not leave this one non-100-percented, so if anyone at all is willing to lend a helping hand, I'll help you get any achievement that you need in any game I have. I can even give someone all the weapons and clothes in Fable III. So, that being said, someone for the love of god send me a message over XBL.

Edit: Got the achievement. Special thanks to martsmall.

Edited by Ceejus
Got achievement

Looking for help with all achievements ... willing to trade

Suffer27 - gamertag

I will be playing this game tomorrow, Thursday 11/25 around 10:30am PST and need to work on ALL the online multiplayer achievements. I will help my partner to attain all the achievements as well.

Send me a friend request - GT: MisticalIceman

~Cheers

EDIT: I have already completed game 1000GS

Edited by xboxone