Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure if this is "boost-able". Tried a couple different times to no prevail. Basically I'm hoping to put together a team. I need 4 others who are relatively good at the game to agree on a day to hook up and jam. Hopefully you have headsets and speak english. We just need to communicate and work together as a team. Downing the enemies and letting the guardian kill them. Send me a Friend request and we'll plan a time. My time zone is Central. I usually have time on Saturday evenings and Sundays. Along with your FR, send a message that just says "Gears Team". Then I'll know what you're about.

GT = The Junt

Who knows, maybe this will be the start of a marvelous relationship between the 5 of us. awwwwwwww. ;)

Looking to get some help to complete the following:

We Few, We Happy Few...

Places to See, People to Destroy

Help From My Friends

Zeta Team, Go!

Come to Poppa!

Locust, Forever!

Defending the Past

Now They Begin to Understand

Force Multiplayer

Force Multiplier

Will be online for most of the day today and any help will be GREATLY appreciated. I'll obviously help in return!! Just hit me up on live GT: Jueh

well title says it all really only have the command pack dlc but at some point i will be looking to do the four player campaign on insane my gamertag is the same as my username on this so let me know i will more than likely be on all day today and possibly tomorrow so drop me a message guys.

well title says it all really only have the command pack dlc but at some point i will be looking to do the four player campaign on insane my gamertag is the same as my username on this so let me know i will more than likely be on all day today and possibly tomorrow so drop me a message guys.

Hey what's your gamer tag I am also looking to do hoard and beast on insane friend request me: John Hallard

And also anyone else looking to knock out achievs message my gamer tag I have the season pass so can do any achiev.

Looking for group to go through and do achvs,

mainly

-wreaking locust vengence

-kill locust(like a boss)

-host with the most

-places to see,people to destro

-now they begin to understand

-zeta team go!

-foreshadowing

-locust, forever

-come to poppa!

-natural selection

-horde natural

-unstoppable force

-force multiplier

and ive got this

have Mike on alot most times of the day

gametag babydeathwing

Looking for group to go through and do achvs,

mainly

-wreaking locust vengence

-kill locust(like a boss)

-host with the most

-places to see,people to destro

-now they begin to understand

-zeta team go!

-foreshadowing

-locust, forever

-come to poppa!

-natural selection

-horde natural

-unstoppable force

-force multiplier

-ive got this

I'm available all this week, anytime. My GT is x352x pH, send me a msg or invite on XBL. I have a mic and speak English (I live on the east coast of the States so im EST)

I am looking for a group to boost some onyx versus medals with. I can sign in two controllers for private match boosting. I will leave my box running while I sleep so other people can get free kills and vice versa. Message me on XBL for quicker response thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

I am looking for a group to boost some onyx versus medals with. I can sign in two controllers for private match boosting. I will leave my box running while I sleep so other people can get free kills and vice versa. Message me on XBL for quicker response thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

Boosting 2 Achievements Tonight @ 8PM Eastern Standard Time

Horde Natural - Complete 20 consecutive waves of Horde on any Forces of Nature map without going down or dying.

&

Force Multiplier - Kill a Lambent Berserker with a team compromised of 5 Forces of Nature characters in Horde.

This shouldn't take no more than an a hour if we focus on these 2 achievements. We can try for other achievements once were done and if everybody has time.

You must have a microphone. Sign up below.

1) R6soldier

2) Mr Apollo

3) Armoxial

4)

5)

Just in case someone Ops out

6)

7)

8)

Edited by R6soldier

Count me in R6soldier.

I'll be on all day today and am looking to get a lot of dlc achievements done. Shoot me a message or an invite I'll be more than willing to help!

Sounds good...can you help me get more people? i wanna make sure this goes down tonight