A tutorial on how to actually do the XP glitch

KiNG Y0Y0

This is why I hate this site, right here.

Couldn't agree with you more. Cucumbers aplenty.

I am pretty sure there is a level at which the glitch begins to work. As soon as I accepted my promotion, the glitch ceased to work, which was also the same time the patch came out. I am getting back into the 60 levels again so I will attempt this glitch every level until I find something out.

This is why I hate this site, right here.

And this is why I hate new users, right here. :p

(Just kidding, everyone loves new members! Specially when their first post is 'technically' against the boards rules and then their third post is a complaint about the site on which they are posting)

Really though you don't add anything to the glitch, just post a video of yourself doing it; it would be more helpfull in the thread about the glitch (as it doesn't add anything new), Instead of having two threads about the same glitch.

I very much prefer having it in a separate thread. I don't understand the internet mentality of "everything on the same subject has to go in this big megathread that's a massive pain in the ass for newcomers to look through because 90% of it is just people chatting about pointless stuff." Incredibly counterproductive to me.

Thanks for the vid!

I very much prefer having it in a separate thread. I don't understand the internet mentality of "everything on the same subject has to go in this big megathread that's a massive pain in the ass for newcomers to look through because 90% of it is just people chatting about pointless stuff." Incredibly counterproductive to me.

Thanks for the vid!

I Agree. People will get better use of this since it's in a separate thread instead searching through the other thread.

(Just kidding, everyone loves new members! Specially when their first post is 'technically' against the boards rules and then their third post is a complaint about the site on which they are posting)

Really though you don't add anything to the glitch, just post a video of yourself doing it; it would be more helpfull in the thread about the glitch (as it doesn't add anything new), Instead of having two threads about the same glitch.

How about who gives a shit. Does it really bother you that much? jesus

How about who gives a shit. Does it really bother you that much? jesus

How about you post someting construtive?

Yes, it does bother me because the video doesn't even add anything that isn't already in the other thread, if it were some amazing new information about the glitch then maybe it would be worth creating a brand new thread (though even then it would be best suited in one thread).

Though it's not a problem with this board since it's not a busy board, having more than one thread for the same thing makes it harder to keep track of everything (any bits of information will be spread over each thread); but as this isn't a busy board having two threads for the same subject is even more obvious.

And as for it being lost in other threads; if you have something really important that everyone must know, either ask in your post (in the original thread) or PM the TC of the original thread and ask them if they can post the info/video in their original post.

Anyways, this is the last I have to say on the subject, if anyone wants to confront me about comments I made several days ago in reply to someone else, don't bother (specially if you feel the need to swear and blaspheme).

• 2 weeks later...
How about you post someting construtive?

Yes, it does bother me because the video doesn't even add anything that isn't already in the other thread, if it were some amazing new information about the glitch then maybe it would be worth creating a brand new thread (though even then it would be best suited in one thread).

How was your first post better than his? In truth, your post contributed as much as his. Was much about opinion as his.

And it is easier to actually see the directions shown to you than reading them. Always is. A video showing how to go for an achievement, etc will be a lot more efficient than trying to explain an achievement. For example someone might not comprehend what the person is trying to type. Well in a video all you need to do is copy what the person is doing.

1. There is UNLIMITED forum space.

2. Seeing the title "Tutorial on xp glitch" and knowing that is the first post is a lot EASIER TO FIND than going to the original xp glitch thread and looking through all the posts. Some people dont bother to read all the posts so they wouldnt know about this video tutorial.

Honestly, people need to shut the fuck up about posting other threads that have relevance to other threads.

It's not like there are about ten threads on every page to do with this. There are 2 that I see. Didn't know 2 was too many.

And as for it being lost in other threads; if you have something really important that everyone must know, either ask in your post (in the original thread) or PM the TC of the original thread and ask them if they can post the info/video in their original post.

You really expect someone to go through the trouble of PMing the creator of the other thread? Which they may not even read the message or take a long time to read the message. When instead you can post it right away for people to see? Heck the other guy only has 169 posts. And he has been here for a year almost. That indicates he doesn't use the forums much so he wouldnt be likely to check his messages. What are you taking? Seems to be strong.

Anyways, this is the last I have to say on the subject, if anyone wants to confront me about comments I made several days ago in reply to someone else, don't bother (specially if you feel the need to swear and blaspheme).

I love when people say this. It is them TRYING to be the big man and walk away from the subject, yet they try to get the last word in and inform other people they aren't going to reply.

Great job on posting this seperately as it would have been lost in the other thread. Thanks OP.

Quoted for the Truth.

Edited by Venomized

[spoiler=utter shite]How was your first post better than his? In truth, your post contributed as much as his. Was much about opinion as his.

And it is easier to actually see the directions shown to you than reading them. Always is. A video showing how to go for an achievement, etc will be a lot more efficient than trying to explain an achievement. For example someone might not comprehend what the person is trying to type. Well in a video all you need to do is copy what the person is doing.

2. Seeing the title "Tutorial on xp glitch" and knowing that is the first post is a lot EASIER TO FIND than going to the original xp glitch thread and looking through all the posts. Some people dont bother to read all the posts so they wouldnt know about this video tutorial.

Honestly, people need to shut the fuck up about posting other threads that have relevance to other threads.

It's not like there are about ten threads on every page to do with this. There are 2 that I see. Didn't know 2 was too many.

You really expect someone to go through the trouble of PMing the creator of the other thread? Which they may not even read the message or take a long time to read the message. When instead you can post it right away for people to see? Heck the other guy only has 169 posts. And he has been here for a year almost. That indicates he doesn't use the forums much so he wouldnt be likely to check his messages. What are you taking? Seems to be strong.

I love when people say this. It is them TRYING to be the big man and walk away from the subject, yet they try to get the last word in and inform other people they aren't going to reply.

Quoted for the Truth.

You're replying to a (almost) 2 week old post, with that? None of your points are valid. :confused:

2. Seeing the title "Tutorial on xp glitch" and knowing that is the first post is a lot EASIER TO FIND than going to the original xp glitch thread and looking through all the posts. Some people dont bother to read all the posts so they wouldnt know about this video

3.You really expect someone to go through the trouble of PMing the creator of the other thread? Which they may not even read the message or take a long time to read the message. When instead you can post it right away for people to see? Heck the other guy only has 169 posts. And he has been here for a year almost. That indicates he doesn't use the forums much so he wouldnt be likely to check his messages. What are you taking? Seems to be strong.

1. You know this how?

2. If you are too lazy to read through a thread, you can fuck off. No ones job here is to cater to you and make life simple, we aren't your parent we don't have to while your ass. Use the search function and spend a little time looking

3. Post cout doesnt directly reflect time spent on a site, additionally to your point 2, if he pm'd that thread creator it would have been in the first post making most of your argument invalid

Stop grave digging old threads and not adding worthwhile information, it's against forum rules

1. You know this how?

2. If you are too lazy to read through a thread, you can fuck off. No ones job here is to cater to you and make life simple, we aren't your parent we don't have to while your ass. Use the search function and spend a little time looking

3. Post cout doesnt directly reflect time spent on a site, additionally to your point 2, if he pm'd that thread creator it would have been in the first post making most of your argument invalid

Stop grave digging old threads and not adding worthwhile information, it's against forum rules

Old threads? It is still on the first page. And dont tell me the rules. I have been on this site since 2006. And no need to be a complete and utter hypocrite. Besides, if you say my post is against forum rules, then you could say 80% of peoples posts on threads are against forum rules.

And you are an utter retard. This has nothing to do with being lazy, nor you being my parents. Where are you getting this from?

It is simple. Making another thread that shows how to do the glitch than explaining the glitch is completely allowed. The only reason this thread would get locked or deleted would be the arguements that have took place here.

And I know if he pmed the creator it would be in the first post. but did you not see my reply to that?

Why PM the creator who may not even check his messages, and if he does may not even put it in his thread? Why wait for that, when you can just make another thread. OOOOOO NO. There are now two threads about the XP glitch. One explaining and one showing how to do it. The horrors.

You two are ridiculous. Meant for each other, you two are.

As someone that visits the site often but doesn't post a lot I found this argument funny. Who cares if someone reposted info? If he has a video to show me it is easier for me to find it in a new post. If they posted it in a old thread then i wouldn't have seen it. I am not using the glitch so it wouldn't have bothered me any way but with other games I love new threads with videos. Thank you for making a new thread. Didn't use the video but I would have never seen it if you put it in a old thread.

• 2 weeks later...

It is funny how human beings can be so identical and yet so far apart. I also dont post much in this site because most(all) of the info i look for is there for the taking. But to see this kind of banter is counter-productive. Venomized is absolutely correct in 100% of this thread. A video is an absolute way of showing a human how to do a particular task.

You're statement about this site not "catering to you" is correct, ofay, but so far off premise that it pains me. This is a community. To help and advance the progress of gaming. The op KING YOYO will likely never post another thread here because of the negative comments he/she received, thus regressing our gaming progress. KING YOYO could have very well posted another vid about another game at a later date that could have greatly helped the community.

So in summary, KING YOYO, your input to this game is appreciated, though not well received. The majority of the people you helped will never say so. The bottom line is that you did help and don't stop doing it. You took the time to make a vid and that is the best way to help people.

It is funny how human beings can be so identical and yet so far apart. I also dont post much in this site because most(all) of the info i look for is there for the taking. But to see this kind of banter is counter-productive. Venomized is absolutely correct in 100% of this thread. A video is an absolute way of showing a human how to do a particular task.

You're statement about this site not "catering to you" is correct, ofay, but so far off premise that it pains me. This is a community. To help and advance the progress of gaming. The op KING YOYO will likely never post another thread here because of the negative comments he/she received, thus regressing our gaming progress. KING YOYO could have very well posted another vid about another game at a later date that could have greatly helped the community.

So in summary, KING YOYO, your input to this game is appreciated, though not well received. The majority of the people you helped will never say so. The bottom line is that you did help and don't stop doing it. You took the time to make a vid and that is the best way to help people.

if there were a rep system, i woulda jus gave you +10 rep for that one post!!

OT: the glitch still works btw if anyone was wondering, i just used it yesterday to promote.. but for me i dont have to turn off my xbox, i jus go into GCI, check my progress, then exit to dashboard, go back in.. an ive gained XP!

• 2 weeks later...