Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nozza

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right to clear this up. Can someone tell me if they're glitched/glitchy or whatever please.

I have broken internet at my house, so I can't try the coop out myself.

Nozza i am just trying to make a point to hoborg. He trashed the other op that made a guide. I got half of mine online and the other half with a second controller. No big deal. But I called him out for trashing the other guy in a post and saying nothing in his post about your guide. Your guide listed the same as his. NO GLITCHED cheevos. There are no problems that make it where you cant complete this game. I feel that he has something against the other op and now just covering his tracks. Maybe he just wanted a link to HIS tread. Both guides are great and I appericate all the work you guys put into them. Simple solution to getting the co op cheevos. Plug in a second controller. Have a friend play or just play by yourself. Done. Another 1000k added to your gamerscore.

Edited by upindat

Right to clear this up. Can someone tell me if they're glitched/glitchy or whatever please.

I have broken internet at my house, so I can't try the coop out myself.

I would label them as glitchy. It seems that sometimes the host in a public match won't have the achievement unlock for them at the end of the match. I personally saw this happen 3 times with a group of randoms i was playing with. Yet once we switched over to a private match there weren't any problems, same goes for split screen.

Great guide, Nozza.

Thought you may want to know for the "Love the Boom" Achievement - Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion. I found an easier way to do it.

The Trial of the Rakyat located at 756.5, 746.0

It's a trial where you have to get kills with an RPG. There are a couple times where I got multiple kills with one rocket. That's where I unlocked the achievement. For those who are fighting the other way.

Great guide, Nozza.

Thought you may want to know for the "Love the Boom" Achievement - Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion. I found an easier way to do it.

The Trial of the Rakyat located at 756.5, 746.0

It's a trial where you have to get kills with an RPG. There are a couple times where I got multiple kills with one rocket. That's where I unlocked the achievement. For those who are fighting the other way.

I thought my prayers were answered from what you have posted.

I just tried that trial 3 times now and havent gotten the achievement yet.

I dont think there were any cars with 4 ppl in them. I would even blow up 2 cars with one rocket and nothing. This is the hardest achievement for me right now. :(

I thought my prayers were answered from what you have posted.

I just tried that trial 3 times now and havent gotten the achievement yet.

I dont think there were any cars with 4 ppl in them. I would even blow up 2 cars with one rocket and nothing. This is the hardest achievement for me right now. :(

About half way through the trial in the lower left there is at least one truch carrying 4 people.

Also, you can try to "work" people into a group. Shoot next to them, and get them to funnel towards each other.

I literally got it on the first time playing that trial. Sorry you're struggling with it.

Yeah i keep running out of time too, my record is 145. I literally waited till there was 3 cars next to eachother and shot, they blew up and nothing. I already have that post liberated in this guide so thats a no go for me and every post ive done trying for this has no cars with 4 ppl in them. Im at like 12/34 posts done now.

EDIT: Just got it randomly in that Trial. I dont even know how but YES :D :D

Edited by JONBLEACH

For blowing up 4 people with one explosive you can do that during the story mission where you are trying to find the list of traitors. When you get to the part that you need to blow up the car escaping on the bridge so long as you hit the car before it gets too far away it'll kill the 5 or so guys on the bridge.

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Far Cry 3 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I would say there are three missable achievements.

"Love the Boom" is almost impossible to do, if all outposts are freed. Did not find a method to do it yet.

This video below shows you how to get it pretty easily after doing all the outposts :

If they don't spawn in a group, just turn round and run down the road for 20 seconds or so and come back.

I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and Halo 4 (alternating between the two) and having a blast. However, I'm still rather early into the former, having just started the mission where you're supposed to break into that one prison.

Anywise, I recall reading the game has post-game play, and I was wondering: what kind of post-game play is there? More specifically, what does it allow me to do? If I want to collect, say, the rest of the relics, can I postpone that until I've finished the main story? Are there quests/achievements/things that have to be completed before the main storyline ends? How open-ended is the experience then?

I'd like a clear answer to what I imagine is a simple question to those of you who have already beaten the game.

Thanks!

You can collect relics post game if you want, with the exception of one which you currently will not be able to access after reaching a certain point in the game (but there's a fix for that coming soon).

You can do all the hunting post game as well, but you won't be doing yourself any favours by postponing it.

There are a couple achievements that must be done before the end of the game, and that info is readily available in both achievement guides.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got Ninja Step on the second island by throwing rocks and releasing animals. After releasing the animals they were useless with all 10 enemies shooting them (dogs) so I waited til there was 2 left (used animal repellent) and they got them. Hopefully no more missables from now on.

Bodies can be detected as long as you stay undetected. Rest of the outposts is cakewalk just disable the alarm and shoot or stealth the rest. Thanks for the excellent guide I would have missed Ninja Step.

Edited by StarsRPD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...