Dlc 6/2

TA Sasuke

Hey everybody,

So Iron Maiden comes in two weeks but what's next week? It is the Bonnaroo Pack in honor of the Bonnaroo Music and Arts festival in Tennessee (which I am sadly not going to this year). Who do we have? How about Ben Harper, how about the much requested Coheed and Cambria, or Phish, or Shooter jennings, or TV on the Radio? yeah we have all those in a big six-pack coming next week.

Tracks:

Ben Harper and Relentless7 “Shimmer & Shine”

Coheed and Cambria “A Favor House Atlantic”

Coheed and Cambria “The Running Free”

Phish “Wilson (live)”

Shooter Jennings “Steady at the Wheel”

TV on the Radio “Wolf Like Me”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2485077#post2485077

Sweet C&C!

Yes! Finally some Phish! I almost dropped a deuce when I read this. Throw whatever preconceived notions you may have about Phish out the window. Nobody jams better than these guys. I absolutely love their live shit but I think their studio work has a ton of potential for Rock Band. Free & Character Zero off of Billy Breathes, Chalkdust Torture & Tweezer off of Picture of Nectar, Down With Disease & Sample in a Jar off Hoist, to name a few, all would be great additions. I'd be happy with whatever tracks they'd pick and here's to hoping we see more Phish in the weeks to come.

Edited by irishoh

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Iron Maiden > Hippy-music-jamfest music.

I'll save the 300 points I have now, buy another 1000, and get the whole damn pack because I'm rich.

Edited by Deleted2014-12-02

agreed. probably the worst live band i've ever seen

Thirded. I like about a dozen of their album songs (including the 2 in RB), but seeing/hearing them play live has made me dislike them a lot. Even when they played Welcome Home, I just sat in my seat like everyone else and looked at my watch, waiting for their set to be over.

They must do a TON of after-production studio work to get their songs to sound so nice on CD.

Edited by Dex

Thirded. I like about a dozen of their album songs (including the 2 in RB), but seeing/hearing them play live has made me dislike them a lot. Even when they played Welcome Home, I just sat in my seat like everyone else and looked at my watch, waiting for their set to be over.

They must do a TON of after-production studio work to get their songs to sound so nice on CD.

Oh god, when I saw them, after their set ended, they came back up and said that they were going to do one more song, and the entire crowd booed in unison.

Granted, this was at a Slipknot concert, so they might not be popular with that kind of group.

I'll probably be getting the pack. Favor House Atlantic kicks so much ass. Phish is nice too, and while I'm not familiar with Relentless7, if they're any bit as good as the Innocent Criminals, the song offered here may be awesome as well.

I'll have to check out the pack's offering, but I'll most likely be getting it.

I love Co&Ca, but I wish they had a whole pack or album coming out rather than just two songs. I am all over this when it comes out tomorrow. I especially love A Favor House Atlantic. The Running Free isn't one of my absolutely favorites, but I'll take it anyway because it will be cute on guitar. I wish they would come out with Apollo 1: The Writing Writer, The Suffering, Feathers, and Time Consumer.

Edited by Lucent Beam

Well, I downloaded the 2 C&C songs, and they are really cool to listen to, but the guitar isn't that fun to play. Very samey all the way through.

I haven't tried the other instruments yet, I may have a go at them later.

I also haven't downloaded any of the other songs, because I don't know what they are nor do I care to.