Gamernook Chicks...?!

KNUCKS x360a

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/akaKNUCKL3S/G-nook.jpg

So whats the deal with these girls in the Gamernook.com Ads anyway?

First one either has messed up teeth or a Bee in her mouth...

The second lot are obviously vocally impaired under-age drinkers..

& The last chick is having some kind of seizure!...

I mean whats up?!?

;)jus for laughs!;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one is giving that stupid trendy "Mmhmm" face. I hate that face. I want to punch her in her face. My niece makes that same damn face in all of her pictures, too.

I actually haven't seen these Gamernook pictures. They all look like pretty sterotypical wanna-be girl gamers to be honest... and it's pretty well turned me off of the site and I haven't even been there.

"You're skinny, 16 and fit. Here's 20 bucks to pose for a picture for the site. Thanks"

Ha ha ha, thanks for that I needed a good laugh, had a crap day at work.

I had a look at that site, is it a joke? Do they paste these pictures of young pretty females to lure in the young or geek gamers to the site thinking that it will work cause of some stereotype that they think or have heard of? Give me a break... It look's like desperation to me!

Thing is, I've seen social networking sites directed at gamers before, and the whole system is retarded. Every single girl on there has the entire male population of the site added as friends.

The entire male population only has females added to their friends list.

Desperate and retarded.

Yeah I've seen those ads. Never even thought to see what the site was like, but I think advertising in general is so easy to just shrug off. But now you've mentioned it I went to look for the ad on the front page and can't find it anymore! :(

Anyway, yeah they look pretty stupid, and they're totally NOT gamers. Obviously. They look like they'd be much better suited on myspace than any gaming site...

Aye that's true, they are all doing myspace poses... why is so many people infatuated with those sites. I'd rather go the boozer or round friends or my precious 360 (mmmm). It's like that Lee Evans video when he goes you'll see two kids walking down the street with their keyboards in the future.

Edited by phobzy85

well i recently had this advert...

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2191/86790875.jpg

i think i prefer the game girls one...

That doesn't even make sense. Interracial couples, sure. But interracial singles? I think a better slogan would be:

"Singles Lookin' For Interracial Lovin'!"

Makes more sense in my eyes. Although still treading a fine line with racism - I mean why not just be:

"Singles Looking For Anyone!" :o

Haha, bad wording on that advert either way... ;)

;1883670']That doesn't even make sense. Interracial couples, sure. But interracial singles? I think a better slogan would be:

"Singles Lookin' For Interracial Lovin'!"

Makes more sense in my eyes. Although still treading a fine line with racism - I mean why not just be:

"Singles Looking For Anyone!" :o

Haha, bad wording on that advert either way... ;)

i'm a forum member with an 'all year tan'

should i kick up a fuss ;)

It's all just marketing, but "female on the internet" syndrome is usually worse when gamers or musicians are involved. If you're a guy and you've visited the site with serious intentions of getting a date, you need to reassess your priorities and go out and meet some real women.