Achievement Guide

Teh Paralyzer

you fight him in the circle canyon part where the las plagues dude are pulling him out with a rope and get owned by him! dont you think that is what this is refering too?

I can confirm that the achievement unlocked after you kill the first one you encounter. When you are returning from the boat trip... And not the one in 2-3...

And for Do Not Shoot the Water! (50g), it unlocks after you shoot in the water a few times before you go on the boat.

Yeah, I'm playing the NTSC-J version.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that the achievement unlocked after you kill the first one you encounter. When you are returning from the boat trip... And not the one in 2-3...

And for Do Not Shoot the Water! (50g), it unlocks after you shoot in the water a few times before you go on the boat.

Yeah, I'm playing the NTSC-J version.

Thank you. Was waiting for someone with the Japanese version to assist. Will update the guide.

Ringing the bell should refer to the church bell, it's the second area with blue medals you have to shoot the church bell and some enemies come out to fight you (which would make this missable). Shooting the water is also missable since there is never a reason to do this other then the funny death scene and now an achievement. Also killing Salazar's right hand man is completely optional (and thus missable). My first every playthrew I was horrible at the game and didn't have anywhere near enough ammo to kill him.

Ringing the bell should refer to the church bell, it's the second area with blue medals you have to shoot the church bell and some enemies come out to fight you (which would make this missable). Shooting the water is also missable since there is never a reason to do this other then the funny death scene and now an achievement. Also killing Salazar's right hand man is completely optional (and thus missable). My first every playthrew I was horrible at the game and didn't have anywhere near enough ammo to kill him.

Not true.

It pops once the bell rings and the villagers all bugger off into the chapel. Please check your facts before posting, thank you.

"Should refer to" whatever, I'm telling you it doesn't and positing what you *think* it refers to doesn't help anyone. So how about playing the game first.

It Begins With a Ring 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.

Being that it reads ring the bell, it shouldn't refer to the opening village scene because you have nothing to do with that. Considering the game is still 4 days away I can't play it yet, also being a dick for no reason doesn't help anyone either.

It Begins With a Ring 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Ring the mysterious bell. What happens after that, is up to you.

Being that it reads ring the bell, it shouldn't refer to the opening village scene because you have nothing to do with that. Considering the game is still 4 days away I can't play it yet, also being a dick for no reason doesn't help anyone either.

It shouldn't, but it does. And it's out where I am, ie Japan, so deal with it. Honestly, your kind of input belongs in the Achievement Discussion topics, not the Guides. Would you like the URL?

Yeah, but I still couldn't get pass professional on RE5 by myself :rant:

Not that this is the RE5 forum or anything, but get the infinite rocket launcher in RE5 and blow everything up. My pro run took less time than my normal run :woop:

OT: This game will be a cakewalk. Even the shooting range isn't horrible. I remember it being easiest with the pistol/rifle. Also if you get a streak in shooting the Salazar token goes by in the background and gives a ton of points when shot.

So the Japanese Achievement list more than likely is shared with the NA version right?

My NTSC-J console needs to get sent back because it doesn't sign online, so for shits and giggles I put it into my US 360 and the disc tray image loaded up and it read "play resident evil 4".

The game didn't load but I figured that was something funny to share. It also kind of proves the games wouldn't stack.

can someone explain the bottlecaps? it's been some years :confused:

Towards the end of the game in the castle the Merchant will be standing outside a door and you go in and can do a target practice mini-game using sets of weapons he provides. If you meet the various requirments he'll give you figures called "bottlecaps".

Different from Seperate Ways btw. Also you had to complete the game before the thing would even open up, could change for this version.

First update, since I'm playing it right now and it's not available.

In order to unlock/play SEPERATE WAYS "I assume" you have to play through the main-game first. It's not available from the beginning.

1) first 9 achievements are story-releated achievements.

2) To unlock all costumes we need to complete the main game AND "Separate Ways"

3) finish the game on the highest possible level - the best way to do this is to select knight costume for Ashley and play easily without being worry abou her.

4) To unlock all figures - comlete shooting on the Tirs with best rating.

5) That's all

http://gamercards.exophase.com/122186.png

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/375815/0/default.pngXbox Gamercards

What is seperate ways and how do i get the bottle caps.

Been a long time since i played this game and dont remember

What is seperate ways and how do i get the bottle caps.

Been a long time since i played this game and dont remember

Seperate Ways is a seperate game/scenario (not as long as the main-game) with the playable character ADA WONG.

Bottle Caps are like the figures in Resident Evil 5 that you can earn by winning the highscore @ the shooting-range in the game.

Seperate Ways is a seperate game/scenario (not as long as the main-game) with the playable character ADA WONG.

Bottle Caps are like the figures in Resident Evil 5 that you can earn by winning the highscore @ the shooting-range in the game.

are the shooting ranges through out the game or is it a seperate thing all together