Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to take a lot of time or a lot of boosting to get all 1000 in that game. At least it has some single player and co-op achievements so I can justify playing it a little during GSL VI.

Does 200 kills on 50 different days mean what I think it does? That means 10,000 kills, like Seriously, but if you only got 199 kills on a day, would that not count toward the achievement. How easy or hard it that going to be to track? Am I going to have to write down my kills after every match and add them up so I know I'm safe?

I want to get most of these legit, but I can see myself boosting several of them if I had to.

Looking over the achievements list, the wording on most of the achievements has lead me to beleive that the last 4 achievements, the ones that say *RANKED* specifically on them, are the only ones that you'd have to actually play with other people online against? The way every other achievement is worded, just with the word "GAME" in it sounds like you can just set up a BOT game and get the achievements that way.

Is it just my brain reading weird, or does it look like that to anyone else also? :Bounce:

Looking over the achievements list, the wording on most of the achievements has lead me to beleive that the last 4 achievements, the ones that say *RANKED* specifically on them, are the only ones that you'd have to actually play with other people online against? The way every other achievement is worded, just with the word "GAME" in it sounds like you can just set up a BOT game and get the achievements that way.

Is it just my brain reading weird, or does it look like that to anyone else also? :Bounce:

makes sense to me, u could do that on perfect darck (shit game), for the "get a life" one, we'll just have to make sure you dont get the last kill at 12.01 AM, lol

• 2 weeks later...
Is the game co-op over LIVE or only on a single console? I was wondering if I could go through the campaign modes with a friend?

i actually did play coop with 2nd controller and you can choose to play on live public or private btw! so i guess max human for campaign ( well its not really campaign though) is 4 people like H3 but still i say this game isnt that good and even if its fast and easy to play i think the game wont hurt that much and i ll say that s all because of the PREY like weapons !!! honestly i m quite disappointed so i ll go trough the real campaign of BadComp!

wow look at the achievements and the achievements look pretty easy cant wait to get it. Online achievements look a lot easier then GoW but that 200 kill 50 days achievement or whatever it is looks like a boosting achievement.

But other then that looks like and easy 1000 to be a shooter like r6v2 was but idk it might be harder then i think. Well i will be hopefuly be playing it the day its comes out but idk i hope so.

Any Body wanna boost for online then hit me up

Anyone else see gears here?

Just warming up = Always remember your first

Winning is the only thing = Don't hate the player

Equal opportunity destroyer = Mix it up

Get a life = Seriously

I like gow so this is good

anyone think the big achievements like 'Get a Life...' or 'Ranked Champion' are gonna have an unlockable gamerpic like they did with 'Seriously...' from Gears?...

Yes there is a gamerpic for "get a life" if you go to the leaderboards and look at the profiles of the top few ppl they all have a gamerpic from the game that no one else has. its just a picture of the DOM looking guy from the game