PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-25-2014, 10:45 PM   #721
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
This is becoming ridiculous now.

I just played a few matches of Battlefield 4 on DICE official servers and either a.I can't use my unlocks and get stuck with the "default assault rifle" with the unlocks still available or b. I get my unlocks, but they refuse to give me XP to rank up for no reason.

Was thinking about purchasing "premium" for the extra content, but now I think this is another way to drop the ball and lose even more potential data
GTAmissions1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:26 PM   #722
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/05...=1401228799052

Another way to encourage people to spend more money on a broken game. People are really feeling the need to spend money on unlocks and to the level of their friends than work for those unlocks.

Thought they were committed to fixing the game before releasing additional content. I guess not.
Old 05-27-2014, 11:44 PM   #723
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions1 View Post
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2014/05...=1401228799052

Another way to encourage people to spend more money on a broken game. People are really feeling the need to spend money on unlocks and to the level of their friends than work for those unlocks.

Thought they were committed to fixing the game before releasing additional content. I guess not.
battlefield hardlines will probly be out by end of this year its made by visceral as well it seems. still not confirmed i dont think but it might as well be. just dont buy the game at launch

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:13 AM   #724
GTAmissions1

GTAmissions1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewie B I ReQ View Post
battlefield hardlines will probly be out by end of this year its made by visceral as well it seems. still not confirmed i dont think but it might as well be. just dont buy the game at launch
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/28/ea...for-e3-reveal/

Confirmed a few minutes ago. And the response isn't very positive. People are still outraged that they are now "packaging" a new Battlefield game already despite how Battlefield 4 has issues.

Looks like EA will kill the Battlefield series in a few years because of the "direction" they are taking it in which some people are already insulted by playing Battlefield 4.

I don't think I will buy it at launch. Will wait to see how people handle it first before "tapping in." But, I think the sales will probably suffer after Battlefield 4's issues.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:26 AM   #725
Lewie B I ReQ

Lewie B I ReQ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAmissions1 View Post
http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/05/28/ea...for-e3-reveal/

Confirmed a few minutes ago. And the response isn't very positive. People are still outraged that they are now "packaging" a new Battlefield game already despite how Battlefield 4 has issues.

Looks like EA will kill the Battlefield series in a few years because of the "direction" they are taking it in which some people are already insulted by playing Battlefield 4.

I don't think I will buy it at launch. Will wait to see how people handle it first before "tapping in." But, I think the sales will probably suffer after Battlefield 4's issues.
it is pretty dirty. when that game releases i hope its launch sales are complete shit so EA never rushes games again. its pretty damn disgraceful what they did with bf4 and they are already gonna bring out another battlefield. visceral games has one steep ass mountain to climb thanks to bf4 lets see how they climb it

credit and thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and sig. check him out if your looking for a signature
Lewie B I ReQ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #726
DonTrombone7704

DonTrombone7704's Gamercard
Thumbs down

Well, I've finally was able to get this game to work on some level but it took me deleting the entire game and re-installing it.

Now it seems to work okay now but it however cost me the China Rising DLC that came with the Premium but now it's gone and would have to 'buy' it all over again. Makes me so mad that BF4 was handled so badly on such a scale.

Another problem I've had with this game lately is a combination of getting killed by one single hit from an enemy player's SMG, even when it's equipped with a suppressor (Reduces damage). I swear, more than once I was playing and shooting at an enemy player using an AEK-971, and connecting the shots at him (Hit markers) but the same player I swear kills me with a single shot from a stupid PDW-R (A pea-shooter by comparison). This really has ruined the fun of multiplayer. And also it seems that I just cannot avoid getting shot in the back ALL THE FUCKING TIME! Even when I immediately spawn and go into the center of the action, some god damn camper keeps killing me from behind all the damn time. This totally ruins the fun of MP gaming and I couldn't tell you how relieved I felt when I finally got to level 25.

All of this one-hit deaths and constant flanking brought back very unpleasant memories of the decline of Call of Duty: World At War's multiplayer into a cesspit of modders and cheaters rendering it unplayable. I mean, seriously, I was throwing ammo at enemy players and connecting the shots but the same enemy somehow keeps killing me with a single shit from a far weaker weapon by comparison.

DICE/EA/Whoever the hell made this, really, really screwed this up really badly and I'm not even inclined on any further DLC for quite some time to come.

On the bright side, at least I've been able to bring BF4's gamerscore up to a good 985G as of this writing.
DonTrombone7704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:59 PM   #727
bboy736

Rederin736's Gamercard
BF4 is soooooo glitch compared to any of the other games in this series. I couldn't finish the second level until I installed the disk on my hard drive because it kept freezing. Then after I finished all three endings on hard I still got none of the difficulty achievements. Only thing that is good is the multiplayer.

bboy736 is offline   Reply With Quote