Best way too boost?

Mac Chickgun

Since more and more people are going to boost these new achievements does anyone found out the best way too boost this? What are the changes to get matched up in public matches so we only have to try to match up once? I mean if we try to so ranked we have to match up alot of times and that would be really hard. What are your experiences?

Sorry for my English.

i don't know about you guys, and im always has been the first to try to do the new cheevos on GOW(cause overall minus a few ones they where fun AND/OR easy) but for this one, im starting to think... SCREW THAT SHIT, ill do them when the game get old and empty... so i can do them against bots... wich mean probably ... 4 months ahead...consdering how this game is sinking...

i don't know about you guys, and im always has been the first to try to do the new cheevos on GOW(cause overall minus a few ones they where fun AND/OR easy) but for this one, im starting to think... SCREW THAT SHIT, ill do them when the game get old and empty... so i can do them against bots... wich mean probably ... 4 months ahead...consdering how this game is sinking...

I couldn't agree more. So far I've gotten one achievement out of 10 of them in the DLC. The easiest one too win a TD with the Car 13 skin. All the others I'm going to struggle with. That win 5 matches in free for all on boneyard I'll never be able to achieve without boosting. I can never get first place in free for all games. At this point I don't even know if I want to 100% this game. I completed all the other Gears and at least I enjoyed them but this one I can't.

Not even, it's getting smaller and smaller.

There's only like 1-2k people playing (when I'm on) and even less on overrun.

in hoping that they do some events to help us out with these like a week on just boneyard for example.

For the FFA they have to... cause right now i just can't do it, i won't play in the other maps and get losses... just to eventually have a chance on boneyard. And if i join boneyard... more or less its too late and some guys have already take too much of a lead.

If it's like GoW3, you can slow your internet (have dozens of HD movies streaming for example) and be guaranteed bot only public matches that no players will ever join through matchmaking.

Sure, you'll still have to work through the rotation to get Boneyard, or quit out and restart the search to try and get it from the off, but it's got to be quicker than a full party of 10 players who each want five wins! Plus you should be able to hand the bots their backsides!

If it's like GoW3 of course...I'm yet to try but assume this would work.

If it's like GoW3, you can slow your internet (have dozens of HD movies streaming for example) and be guaranteed bot only public matches that no players will ever join through matchmaking.

Sure, you'll still have to work through the rotation to get Boneyard, or quit out and restart the search to try and get it from the off, but it's got to be quicker than a full party of 10 players who each want five wins! Plus you should be able to hand the bots their backsides!

If it's like GoW3 of course...I'm yet to try but assume this would work.

I dont know man, i mean have you SEEN these bots. They can pull ridicolous kills right out of their ass!!!

I dont know man, i mean have you SEEN these bots. They can pull ridicolous kills right out of their ass!!!

only in gears 3 but in this one i can confirm the bots are easy to lancer and melee down and i just got my 5 boneyard 1st place wins this way. be aware you'll be investing 10-12 mins on each map to fin with 25 kills til the intended map shows

Same question from me. If I try streaming a bunch of HD movies, I just end up sitting in the search que forever without it ever making a match for me.

Can you guys post some links to places where I can stream those movies to slow my connection? I tried once streaming 3 or 4 from youtube, but it didn't work very well, I could still find people to play with.

Can you guys post some links to places where I can stream those movies to slow my connection? I tried once streaming 3 or 4 from youtube, but it didn't work very well, I could still find people to play with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6Hx6-M7po]Crysis 2 First 20 Minutes Story (HD 1080p) - YouTube[/ame]

Open up as many tabs as your pc can handle.

On Topic

I found the best way to boost was make two teams of 5, and search in ranked overrun/TDM or whatever you need. Both party leaders should be in comms and they should both receive the "1 match found ... connecting" message at the same time. This throws both parties together. Et Voila!

For the Booshka/Medic achievements, find the terminal map and choose the following characters:

COG: 4 medics, 1 soldier

Locust: 4 tickers, 1 wretch

The one Soldier will work on the Booshka achievement by killing the tickers. Make sure to kill 2 at a time. Don't kill all 4 otherwise you wont get a double ribbon, you'll get a quad. Whilst this is happening, the wretch will down 1 medic, and another medic will revive them. All medics are to arrange themselves in a square and the wretch systematically downs each one, allowing another to use the stim gas and get a revive.

This seemed the most efficient.

All the others are self explanatory.

Edited by Agent Aero

I found that the fastest way to get the revives achievement was to have 2 parties of 5 search at the same time in Ranked VIP. Once you get matched up, which shouldn't be too difficult, you want to vote for Terminal. If Terminal isn't an option, then tie it and you still have a chance to get Terminal. We would just quit and party back up if we didn't get the map and search again.

After we were put in the match together on Terminal, COG would have 4 people stand in a group with the medic outside the group to revive them, while the locust would just down the COG and have the medic revive them. Once someone on the locust team had at least 1500 points, they would kill themselves with nearby spikes and re-spawn as Ragers, since even while the COG are in the stimgas, the Rager can still kill them in one melee while in Rage mode. This would let the medics revive a player multiple times (my best was 6 times) with one stimgas grenade.

By doing this, we had 2 players finish each round with one getting roughly 50-60 revives. So it was about 250-260 revives for a team each round.

For Booshka doubles, we just put 2 players on each side as Soldiers, and they alternated for double ribbons for every 2 tickers that bunched up, while the 5th locust was a wretch that went and destroyed the e-hole cover.

Right now I am sitting at 7/10 DLC achievements finished, and the only thing I need to do is win 5 FFA matches on Boneyard (likely the worst achievement), play 10 matches on Blood Drive, and the glitchy ass Surprise! achievement, which I don't recommend going for until there is a sure-fired way to unlock it.

You can't slow your Internet with a laptop can you? Either that or the video I opened wasn't good enough to slow the internet. ( opened up about 15 of the 10 hour Badger Song videos on youtube)

I used this video, just make sure it's set to 1080p. Only took about 6 of them open to get me into a bot room, though searching sometimes took quite a while, 10+ min a couple times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2eujzGQk_I]Cyborg Girl 1080p HD movie 僕ã®å½¼å¥³ã¯ã‚µã‚¤ãƒœãƒ¼ã‚° - YouTube[/ame]

I used this video, just make sure it's set to 1080p. Only took about 6 of them open to get me into a bot room, though searching sometimes took quite a while, 10+ min a couple times.

Cyborg Girl 1080p HD movie 僕ã®å½¼å¥³ã¯ã‚µã‚¤ãƒœãƒ¼ã‚° - YouTube

Doesn't seem to be working for me. Not to mention the laptop I am using is a piece of crap and stops working properly after only opening 2 videos. Also, the videos don't seem to want to stay in HD. They keep changing back to the default settings whenever I open a new tab or change to a different tab.

what are you using to slow your connection?

Alternatively, I connected to xbox live using tethering on my smartphone (which was on an unlimited mobile data plan) instead of streaming a lot of movies or messing up my modem setting. This method guarantees me to have a "strict connection" which I almost over 90% of the time played against bots only and hence got the achievement rather easily.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone boosting these achievements?

Since the last DLC made most everything 'getable' in public, the only achievement that is even a slight problem is the Gold Armor one. All the rest are easy to do in private. They just take a lot of time.

We are both signed up for a boost session on Gears 3 in a week or so. We can talk about it then.

Edited by Bushee Brow