Achievement Trading Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Got the game. Anyone want to boost the online achievements? Does anyone know about how long 1 match takes? You have to play 30 of them.

GT: bLaKgRaVy

I'm on most nights from 8:30pm on, Eastern Time, USA.

Send me a message and a friend request. No message, I don't accept.

Got the game. Anyone want to boost the online achievements? Does anyone know about how long 1 match takes? You have to play 30 of them.

GT: bLaKgRaVy

I'm on most nights from 8:30pm on, Eastern Time, USA.

Send me a message and a friend request. No message, I don't accept.

They have to be ranked (as far as I know) and it will take about 2 mins per match, add another 15 mins of getting kicked from lobbies in between each match lol. Edited by neo consumer

Im online right now for anyone who is interested in getting the achievements... i have it setup on 1 round matches.

GT: iR CHO DANGER

Currently looking for 2 more people right now... will only be on this for a while longer due to different time zones... message me if interested.

Edited by CHO_DANGER

Ok everyone I've got the game being delivered over the weekend (Found an importer in the UK selling it) I'm away till monday, so shall whoever needs it boost the online then?

Think we need 4?

Provisionally 8pm gmt on monday?

1. Ferocious Swan

Edited by F Swan

• 2 weeks later...

I still need help with the 30 wins achievement. I'm willing to help people even if I have my 30 wins. Just message me. But I would appreciate a little help with it, please because I know everyone here already has it. Thanks for everyone's consideration!

I still need help with the 30 wins achievement. I'm willing to help people even if I have my 30 wins. Just message me. But I would appreciate a little help with it, please because I know everyone here already has it. Thanks for everyone's consideration!

Again, looking to boost these achievements. From what I understand, you need 4 people. I'm starting a list. Preferably someone from the US (because of time differences).

You do not have to win the matches, only play, so we should all get the achievement at the same time (provided you haven't played any online matches yet; I haven't). From a previous post, matches take like 2 minutes each, plus load times (I would think), so we're looking at maybe an hour and a half total.

I can be on any night from like 7pm on Eastern Time USA. Message me or SevDelta on Xbox Live and we'll coordinate.

1. SevDelta

2. bLaKgRaVy

This is my 666th post...

Is anyone still boosting in this game? I'm REALLY getting fed up with getting kicked out of EVERY single lobby I join. I guess I can understand the circumstances since I'm in the US and there prolly aren't many American players online, so I can only imagine the lag that may cause. What do I know? lol

Anyway I would GREATLY appreciate if I can get some people to join me online. Feel free to message and/or add RenewedSpark. I am available most days after 5pm EST. I'm especially free every Wednesday and Sunday!

EDIT: Nevermind, got it! Many MANY thanks to Chicago Staley for stickin around until I was finished, even though my dog SEVERELY slowed down the process by pressing eject with his nose LOL!

Edited by masterlink55

You need 4 I'm afraid.

Yea, I found that out when I actually played an online game last night, and I wasn't kicked out! Anyone still want to boost this? The two players that messaged me never responded to my messages.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy