Thief Collectibles Guide - 100% Collectible Sets - Video with Commentary

Maka

Thief Collectibles Guide - 100% Collectible Sets - Video with Commentary

There a total of 82 collectibles in Thief which are scattered in story related chapters, The City and the 6 Side Jobs available in the game. Collecting all of them will unlock the What's Yours is Mine achievement, and also give you 30,000 Gold in-game. You can use this gold in order to easily get the Cache Dispenser achievement.

Notes:

• Levels can be replayed for collectibles after completing the game but collectibles for that level will reset after restarting, so you have to get all collectibles for a chapter in 1 playthrough of the mission.
  • Wirecutters, The Wrench, & Knife are all needed by chapter 3 for collectibles!
  • Always make sure you have Rope Arrows in your inventory before starting a level. Buy some from the shop in the Tavern if necessary.
  • Recommended to leave The City collectibles for last.
  • You can use the Player Progression menu at any point to view the collectibles list, by press the BACK button.
  • Use your focus if confused at any point to reveal points of interest.

How to use this thread:

• Feel free to use
  • Click the timelinks for any collectible to be taken to that exact moment in the video.
  • If you found the thread useful, please like the video(s) and consider subscribing to the channel.
  • Enjoy!

Prologue

Collectibles: 1

This collectible is part of the story, and cannot be missed.

Achievement Unlocked - The Drop

Awarded for finishing the prologue.

Chapter 1: Lockdown

Collectibles: 4

It is recommended that you go for the Obsessive Compulsive achievement during chapter 1 in order to get it out of the way. The video below includes the 4 collectibles available in the chapter as well as the optional 60 loot items.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KOMiqLKFp8&index=2&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 1: Lockdown - All Collectibles & Loot - 100% - Obsessive Compulsive - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

- Serendi Stone Circles - Amethyst Circle

2 - [

] - Client Loot - Jewelled Mask

3 - [

] - The Mortal Coils - Sootback Bracelet

4 - [

] - Unique Loot - Lyegrove's Jewelled Mask

[

] - Achievement Unlocked - Hail of Glass

Awarded for shooting a bottle out of the air with your bow, which can be done in this chapter or at any point later in the game.

[

] - Achievement Unlocked - Quickly Pick a Lucky Lock

Awarded for picking a lock with "masterful" speed. Watch the video for an easy method.

Achievement Unlocked - Two Faced

Awarded for getting both mask collectibles

Achievement Unlocked - All That Glitters

Awarded for stealing 5 total collectibles

Achievement Unlocked - Lockdown

Awarded for completing Chapter 1

Achievement Unlocked - Obsessive Compulsive

Awarded for getting collectibles and loot in the level

Edited by Maka

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2: Dust to Dust

Collectibles: 5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VatsPYv84uk&index=3&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 2: Dust to Dust - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Charity's Memory

2 - [

- Flowers Eternal: Daisy Brooch

3 - [

] - Unique Loot: Soul of Automaton

4 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Diamond Circle

5 - [

] - Client Loot: Cornelius' Ring

Achievement Unlocked - Dust to Dust

Chapter 3: Dirty Secrets

Collectibles: 5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwCAK1T7Xzg&index=4&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 3: Dirty Secrets - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - The Pinned Castinets: Jeweling

2 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Emerald Circle

3 - [

] - Unique Loot: Ancient Figurine

4 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Stonemason's Memory

5 - [

] - Client Loot: Ritual Book

Achievement Unlocked - Dirty Secrets

Chapter 4: A Friend in Need

Collectibles: 6

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qm88uI0o6U&index=5&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 4: A Friend in Need - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Lapis Lazuli Circle

2 - [

] - Unique Loot: Morendrum Medals

3 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Abundance of Emptiness

4 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Soldier's Memory

5 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: The Keep

6 - [

] - The Moreal Coils: Shale Snake Bracelet

Achievement Unlocked - A Friend in Need

Edited by Maka

Chapter 5: The Forsaken

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21bfHn-1BQ&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 5: The Forsaken - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Moira Asylum

2 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Repulsion of Civility

3 - [

] - Flowers Eternal: Rose Brooch

4 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Ivory Circle

5 - [

] - Unique Loot: Mechanical Eye

6 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Child's Memory

[

] - Achievement Unlocked - Old Habits Die Hard

Collecting all the loot in the secret stashes in the first area of the Asylum will get you this achievement.

Achievement Unlocked - The Forsaken

Chapter 6: A Man Apart

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aVZMAaeNw&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 6: A Man Apart - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - The Pinned Castinets: Greater Ruststain

2 - [

] - The City Heritage Plaques: Elias Northcrest Statue

3 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Sapphire Circle

4 - [

] - Unique Loot: Heart of the Lion

5 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Married Spinster

6 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Braggart's Memory

Achievement Unlocked - A Man Apart

Chapter 7: The Hidden City

Collectibles: 4

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrNNxTZq-Fk&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 7: A Hidden City - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Unique Loot: City Artifact

2 - [

] - The Moral Coils: Bronzehead Bracelet

3 - [

] - Memories of the Dead: Eleder's Memory

4 - [

] - Serendi Stone Circles: Amber Circle

Achievement Unlocked - Priceless

If you've followed along you will unlock the achievement for completing a collectible set during this chapter.

Achievement Unlocked - The Hidden City

Edited by Maka

Chapter 8: The Dawn's Light

Collectibles: 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JJI7slwuyg&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Chapter 8: A Dawn's Light - All Collectibles - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - The Pinned Castiners: Mourning Bell

2 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: Compassion, Foul

Achievement Unlocked - The Dawn's Light

The City

Collectibles: 27

Special Notes:

• It is recommend to leave this for after the story related chapters.
  • Accept all 25 side quests from Basso in the Tavern BEFORE starting these collectibles. Some windows remain locked until these are accepted
  • Have rope arrows on you at all times, and buy extras if you are near a shop. Also, if gold permits buy some upgrades that let you carry extra arrows.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7dDKM9e-9A&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - The City - All Collectibles (27) - 100% - YouTube[/ame]

01 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Stonemarket Clock Tower:

02 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: The Crippled Burrick Tavern

03 - [

] - Flowers Eternal: Hydrangeo Brooch

04 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Stonemarket First Bank

05 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Insatiable Appetite

06 - [

] - The Mortal Coils: Harlequin Bracelet

07 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Our Lady of the Iron Litany Chapel

08 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Dangers of Seduction

09 - [

] - The Mortal Coils: Marsh Adder Bracelet

10 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Obediah Northcrest's Obelisk

11 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Ulysses Northcrest's Obelisk

12 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Arrogance of Nobolity

13 - [

] - Flowers Eternal: Lilac Brooch

14 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Barnabus Northcrest's Obelisk

15 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Archibauld Northcrest's Obelisk

In South Quarter: (11:07)

16 - [

] - Flower's Eternal: Iris Brooch

17 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: Rutting Out of Season

18 - [

] - Flowers: Eternal: Sunflower Brooch

19 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Carlysle's Mill

20 - [

] - The Mortal Coils: Wellpool Wiper Bracelet

21 - [

] - The Pinned Castienrs: Oilbox

22 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: Living a Lie

23 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Customs House Bridge

24 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: The Siren's Rest

Go to Grandmauden: (19:39)

25 - [

] - The Pinned Castiners: Dawn Gauzy

26 - [

] - The Pinned Castiners: Ghost-girl

27 - [

] - Unique Loot: Golden Keep (Press 10, 15 then 11) Edited by Maka

Ector's Client Job 1: Hand Tailored

Collectibles: 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6btjAH77I&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Ector's Client Job 1: Hand Tailored - All Collectibles - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Client Loot: The Mechanical Hand

2 - [

] - Whiteridge's Duty: The Statuesque Lady

3 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: Guilt has Black Wings

Ector's Client Job 2: Silence is Golden

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERC5ZcmDuhs&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Ector's Client Job 2: Silence is Golden - All Collectibles - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Whiteridge's Duty: The Observant Lady

2 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: The Grace of Insecurity

3 - [

] - Client Loot: The Voice Box

Ector's Client Job 3: Heartbroken

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMzNhnZfML0&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Ector's Client Job 3: Heartbroken - All Collectibles - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - Whiteridge's Duty: The Burnished Lady

2 - [

] - Client Loot: Automaton's Heart Edited by Maka

Vittori Client Job 1: Happy Medium

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumHswzGBhs&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Vittori's Client Job 1: Happy Medium - All Collectibles - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: South Quarter Sluices

2 - [

] - Whiteridge’s Duty: The Constant Lady

3 - [

] - Client Loot: The Talking Skull

Vittori Client Job 2: The Carnal Connoisseur

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_7wZMa8o4&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]Thief - Vittori's Client Job 2: The Carnal Connoisseur - All Collectibles - YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - The Court of Montonessi: What is There Cannot be Seen

2 - [

] - Whiteridge's Duty: The Virtuous Lady

3 - [

] - Client Loot: The Octopuss

Vittori Client Job 3: Sideshow Attraction

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNdAMS840TE&list=PLBmi6vaTfD_fmojPDzZAn2uG5qFens5m4]YouTube[/ame]

1 - [

] - City Heritage Plaques: Watch Station

2 - [

] - Whiteridge’s Duty: The Porcelain Lady

Achievement Unlocked - What's Yours is Mine

This achievement will unlock upon picking up the final collectible.

Achievement Unlocked - Working Overtime

This trophy will unlock upon completing all 6 Client Jobs.

Achievement Unlocked - Cache Dispenser

After getting the extra gold for collectibles, you can go and spend 40,000 gold for this achievement . Feel free to "Save", spend the money, and "Load Save" if you don't want the game to save your purchases.

Edited by Maka

Do you know if yiu can replay all levels or just the main missions. I completed a side mission before doing chapter2 and didnt have the razor and missed a collectible so is it save to continue or do I need to go ahead and restart

You can re-do a mission a variety of ways from what I know. For a main mission, you can go to the spot on the map to start it again. Haven't experimented with side missions or The City much at the moment, but I think there is a way to replay levels. Someone else might give you a better answer though.

Thanks for making this its been a great help so far:) do you know if the wrench, wire cutters and razor are the only tools( so now that I have those it will be safe to do the side missions at any point after having those) also do you know if you can do adj the side missions after you beat the game

Updated with Chapter 6/7/8 videos. Editing The City now.

All those together make up only 65 collectibles according to the collectibles menu though. Also, the menu says "X/82", but if you add all the categories together, you only get 74. Can someone double check this please? Apparently I have "66/82" but have no idea what I'm missing. I have everything from all 8 chapters + The City. Maybe there are more from the Basso's Side Quests?

Any help here? I'd like to finish this guide up within the next 4-6 hours if possible haha.

Thanks for making this its been a great help so far:) do you know if the wrench, wire cutters and razor are the only tools( so now that I have those it will be safe to do the side missions at any point after having those) also do you know if you can do adj the side missions after you beat the game

Those are the only tools.

I know for a fact that there are collectibles in side missions because the first (and so far only) side mission I played is the first one you get from Ector. It's the mission where you have to steal the metal man's hand. Anyway, in that mission I found the collectible "The Statuesque Lady" inside of a locked drawer next to a bed. So those are probably the ones you're missing.

Updated with Chapter 6/7/8 videos. Editing The City now.

All those together make up only 65 collectibles according to the collectibles menu though. Also, the menu says "X/82", but if you add all the categories together, you only get 74. Can someone double check this please? Apparently I have "66/82" but have no idea what I'm missing. I have everything from all 8 chapters + The City. Maybe there are more from the Basso's Side Quests?

Any help here? I'd like to finish this guide up within the next 4-6 hours if possible haha.

Those are the only tools.

All of the side missions have collectibles.

I know for a fact that there are collectibles in side missions because the first (and so far only) side mission I played is the first one you get from Ector. It's the mission where you have to steal the metal man's hand. Anyway, in that mission I found the collectible "The Statuesque Lady" inside of a locked drawer next to a bed. So those are probably the ones you're missing.

All of the side missions have collectibles.

Thanks boys! You're completely right! Did "Hand Tailored" and found all 3. Thought I could finally rest after the city, but looks like there are more.

I must be missing something both you a Pyx say there are 82 collectibles but my Journal says there are 84. Yeah I did a Vittori side mission today that had 3 collectibles in it.

Mine says 82. Maybe it's the DLC that I haven't installed?

The count I have going is:

66 - Prologue, Chapters 1-8 & The City

3 - Ector 1

3 - Ector 2 (At 72 right now)

? - Ector 3

? - Client Job 4

? - Client Job 5

? - Client Job 6

Not sure about 4-6, but might be the Vittori person you mentioned above.

PS. Let me know your information. Im calling it a night in terms of game progress, and finishing up the final 4 videos tomorrow.

Edited by Maka

Mine says 82. Maybe it's the DLC that I haven't installed?

The count I have going is:

66 - Prologue, Chapters 1-8 & The City

3 - Ector 1

3 - Ector 2 (At 72 right now)

? - Ector 3

? - Client Job 4

? - Client Job 5

? - Client Job 6

Not sure about 4-6, but might be the Vittori person you mentioned above.

PS. Let me know your information. Im calling it a night in terms of game progress, and finishing up the final 4 videos tomorrow.

Yeah it's the Bank Heist DLC, now that I think about it my journal also says 1/7 for client jobs when there are only 6 so it must count as a job too.

And Vittori is going to be at least 2 of the 3. When I finished up his first job he told me to come back later for more.

Leaving 4 Client Jobs for tomorrow. Everything else is up to date video-wise. Have some text if people are backtracking and looking for something specific now! Hyperlinking and formatting will be left for tomorrow though.

Enjoy your achievement hunting!

Yeah it's the Bank Heist DLC, now that I think about it my journal also says 1/7 for client jobs when there are only 6 so it must count as a job too.

And Vittori is going to be at least 2 of the 3. When I finished up his first job he told me to come back later for more.

And to start Ector #3, he told me he only needed one more piece before it's done, so it's probably split 3/3 between them.

Edited by Maka

Wait a minute. You CAN replay side missions, right? If not, I may just poop my pants.

Yes, you just have to find the physical starting point in the city and hit the little blue orb.

Just a quick heads up for anyone who, like me, was getting collectibles during a no focus run for chapter 3, collectible 3 you don need to use focus to get it. If you match the symbols to Maka's it will still unlock the collectible.

Edited by Metabolic XBA