Anyone else!!!!

dirty40oz

The game is completely reasonable. It is hard at first, but give it a little practice and it becomes easier.

-Learn the patterns for the bosses.

-Use Strike OFTEN every level since it refills so quickly.

-Dont forget to clear groups of red planes as they usually hold either weapon power ups or health/bombs.

I've got every achievement except beating it on the hardest difficulty. You only start with 1 reserve life and I've made it to the 4th boss. On the easiest difficulty beating the game is easily obtainable for anyone given some practice.

The game is completely reasonable. It is hard at first, but give it a little practice and it becomes easier.

-Learn the patterns for the bosses.

-Use Strike OFTEN every level since it refills so quickly.

-Dont forget to clear groups of red planes as they usually hold either weapon power ups or health/bombs.

I've got every achievement except beating it on the hardest difficulty. You only start with 1 reserve life and I've made it to the 4th boss. On the easiest difficulty beating the game is easily obtainable for anyone given some practice.

Is the game harder outside of only having 1 reserve life?

Is the game harder outside of only having 1 reserve life?

I don't think so, I went through the 3rd level on it just a bit ago and I didn't really notice anything harder besides only having that one life. Bosses died just about the same, number of enemies wasn't really increased, shots enemies fired weren't really increased...

I don't think so, I went through the 3rd level on it just a bit ago and I didn't really notice anything harder besides only having that one life. Bosses died just about the same, number of enemies wasn't really increased, shots enemies fired weren't really increased...

I'm almost positive that the only difference between easy and hard are the lives. It's also probably why most people are complaining about the difficulty. Instead of changing the damage you give/take, they simply give you more lives (and bombs when you die) so that you can hopefully get further in the game.

• 5 months later...

i found the game hard at first but its easy now i just need to beat it on wing king i made to the 4th boss but got killed by his flamethrowers beating the game with the shinden was hard

to anyone strugling i suggest using the laser power up weapon it does the most damage and you can kill the big planes before they have a chance to shoot it makes quick work of the bosses too

also to dan ive never managed to find a match online but the game balances the ai in coop meaning twice as many ships so only the bosses are easier